Wednesday, July 3, 2013

There HAVE Been Some Major Earthquakes! Albeit New Zealand and Uganda! Also Small Swarm at Ridgemark and a few at Anza!

There were a number of Medium Sized earthquakes going on pretty much all day today and I kept waiting for something to shake California right at the last minute of the big alert for Los Angeles that will run out of regulation time at midnight tonight. To say that the L.A. Alert might be going into overtime tonight might actually have some truth to it if that is the word I should use? No matter because the alert for Northern California is just today on Day 33 a day which has a long history on my watch. In all seriousness the day number for the Los Angeles alert has not totally run out, especially since there doesn't seem to have been that shaker yet. In all of my days of researching similar correlations with hurricanes and typhoons some of you might like to know that I have always kept the numbers Day 51 and Day 52 lingering in the back of my mind with no names attached to those numbers and so as a result I have no idea where I picked those two numbers up in my research. . . just that there were always those two that came up all the way out at Day 51 and 52 which could come into play long into the future of this job someday. For today Day 51 and 52 in Los Angeles alone will be next Wednesday and Thursday while the alert for NorCal will be running out at the end of next week.

Therefore, we will easily continue to be watching Northern California and since there is SO MUCH stuff going on and right at this moment as I'm writing SO MUCH stuff shaking. . . we definately will really need to keep watching virtually ALL of California a few days, yet. I hope like all of you, that all of the shaking currently going on in Uganda and near New Zealand at L'Esperance Rock will spell the end of all of these alerts. We will continue watching for the time being not knowing for sure and perhaps just watching as a precaution like my "Unexploded Dynamite Theory."

Have a Happy Independence Day Everybody!!! EQ Guy

No comments: