Tuesday, August 4, 2015

4.4 Richters Italy Again!!! Now Looks Like Something Could Shake That Country!!! Mt. Vesuvius!? AND: What's With The LOW Humidity, Now!?

Although I can't be sure if it means the coming moments or days, but check out the list of the latest eartthquakes just within a few miles of each other and on August 2, and August 3. . .not too many miles apart and perhaps a hundred miles or so South of Mt. Vesuvius which we are actively watching as the days since landfall of Typhoon Chan-Hom at Shang-Hai, China near Day 25 and something should very well be happening maybe even in that shaky Mt. Vesuvius Neighborhood. In addition to the two that follow, I noticed about twenty-five other earthquakes in the last seven days in that wider region which includes Greece and one other Northern Italy Earthquake somewhere in that time frame, too:

4.4 14km SSW of San Giovanni in Fiore, Italy 2015-08-03 02:27:51
4.4 27km SW of Belvedere Marittimo, Italy 2015-08-02 01:58:07

I mentioned MONTSERRAT on Fridays Earthquake Minute, but want to now clarify that. Looks like Montserrat erupted in July 1995: "The Soufrière Hills Volcano, and buried the island's capital, Plymouth, in more than 39 feet of mud." Great story, but not the island that I wanted to tell my story about! The island that I wanted to tell the story about was MARTINEQUE. The town was destroyed on May 8, 1902, Over 30,000 people were killed in 1902 when Mount Pelée erupted. This was famous for being one of those eruptions of poisonous gas, although I am not currently finding that in the facts surrounding this event. A prisoner who was probably in a well built concrete jail cell survived! Although they're only a few miles apart out there in the Windward Islands of the Caribbean, Martineque and the town of Saint Pierre was the Island I intended to mention. Both of these are right now this moment in the direct line of the Earthquake Energy from Nanka-Japan on July 16. The line continues on directly through Brazil where I'm not sure if they get too many earthquakes, and on to Buenos Aires, and Montvideo, Uraguay where that area COULD get some Major Shaking in the coming days!

I just so happened to come across this here vid in a recent search and though I might share it with my best fans and especially all the folks reading this who happen to be fans of my RADIO SHOW!!! See if you know the song!!! Great Vid!!! CLICK Arrow:


Finally today I am now noticing that our Humidity does not seem to be right these days!!! I will have more about this in the coming days but for now it seems to be hovering around the 30% Range when this time of Summer SHOULD be hovering around the 90% Range!!!!! The relative humidity typically ranges from 49% (comfortable) to 94% (very humid) over the course of a typical July, rarely dropping below 35% (comfortable) and reaching as high as 100% (very humid), BUT. . .I haven't seen anything in the 90 Percent Range in about as long as I can remember like a year or more! Could become a very serious problem and not sure if anybody else has noticed, and I see Omaha, St. Louis, New Orleans, Nashville, St. Paul, and many other places are having greatly reduced humidity, too!!! "The air is most humid around July 30, rising above 91% (very humid) three days out of four." that according to a weather service. . . but is now looking like very quickly becoming part of the past and probably victim of Global Warming because NO DAYS anywhere near 90% Humidity!!! Even starting to fall below 50 Percent and staying around there! Appears to be continually dropping, too! Do you remember what humidity used to be like? EQ Guy


More earthquake stuff I wrote about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: