Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Tropical Storm Danny Just Formed In Atlantic And Has Been Given a Name!!!!! Will This Become Major Hurricane Danny?

I was just telling somebody not all that long ago that occasionally when we're watching a given region for a Major Earthquake, that it just so happens instead of a big earthquake showing up instead I'll have a Major Hurricane or Typhoon there instead! Up to this point I am pretty much only sure that I know I've seen it happen a few times, not that I have any real idea how this might be happening. If the two are related, then my number one reason that I suspect it could be possible is all the energy that supposedly traveled in this case over the North Pole and all the way down through the North Atlantic to the Caribbean.

Right now as I'm writing this Hurricane Danny has just now developed along the very line I'm talking about here! If you follow my blog close enough to know we've been watching Caribbean, then you already know there is supposed to be a Major Earthquake there somewhere at any moment. . . and NOW it looks like it might be a Major Hurricane instead! With August 20, 2015 being Day 33 this one could happen there at any moment! And what do you make of this new Hurricane or probably still Tropical Storm Danny just so happening to be there at the same exact time! Coincidence? Same type of energy resulting instead in a huge windstorm? Don't exactly know at this point, but do know it is not the first time I've seen this! Have to watch to see just how big this windstorm will turn out to be, but if it is in fact a footprint of all the earthquake energy we've been watching for around the Caribbean, it SHOULD be a big Hurricane, too!!! Be Watching Danny there!

There is also a typhoon traveling along a route that could spell real trouble for California if it continues on and turns. . . then makes landfall at the south of Japan! THAT could possibly be the next Major California Earthquake!!! I might say it is getting just a little bit overdue, too, as far as I haven't actually had or been following anything too major for California too recently and that there landfall will certainly do all that!

Continue to be watching Russia/Santiago/Pacific Islands for 7.9 and East Coast/Caribbean/Far East Russia and China for 7 Richters and as promised I will have all those details in tomorrows EQ Blog! I know I said that yesterday and this is today. . . but I worked real late on Tuesday Night so I'll get those dates and times as soon as I can until then be watching those places for 7 and 7.9 Richters because there are still at least those two Major Earthquakes coming, yet! EQ Guy


More earthquake stuff I wrote about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: