Thursday, October 29, 2015

4.8 Richters Antofagasta, Chile!!! Might Not Seem Like That Big of a Deal. . . But Read On!!!!! And Watch For More, There!!!

A 4.8 Richters Earthquake struck early Wednesday just 20 miles north of Antofagasta, Chile and exactly 22 hours and 2 minutes after the exact moment of the October Full Moon and also just past the exact moment that I'd been predicting for Antofagasta! But just in the event that it could have been a foreshock. . . let us keep watching that area for something MAJOR to shake!!! Another way to say it is that I actually honestly "Predicted" one to happen on October 27. . . and one shook there on October 28!!! To me that's incredible and can't hardly say I've ever had one so close as 20 hours! Albeit a couple off on the Richter Scale, it is still at least somewhat of a factor that Antofagasta while getting occasional earthquakes, might not have been aware one was coming! Might start thinking about getting the word out on some of these as I always like to say!

San Ramon Swarm has become at least one news story!!! Check it out@ http://tinyurl.com/sanramonswarm2015 AND while they do still seem to be getting small earthquakes there, they are admittedly getting smaller in magnitude and the numbers look smaller, too. I suppose I can update the list one more time and run the link to it one more time, but I want to note that if it looks like they're stopping at the end of the October Full Moon Window, then I will soon want to stop updating or move on to a general list and preserve just the list from the full moon! Here one more time, the San Ramon Earthquakes that struck during the October 2015 Full Moon Window@ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2015/10/san-francisco-oakland-swarm-continues.html

AND one other pic that I saved so i wouldn't have to run two pics in one EQ Blog yesterday. . .and want to always save something for later, anyways:
HERE GOES: I first decided I should probably describe this pic after posting it and noticing no description of it, THEN, decided to first say it was originally intended to be a pic from very near the epicenter of 7.7 Afghanistan Earthquake on Monday. However, it's time I should mention and you might have heard reference to it in "Earthquake Minute" Video about trees dying. . . well TAKE A LOOK at trees along Main Street in Afghanistan!!! See all the dead trees? With that big GREEN ONE standing proudly behind them! That's what I'm talking about by dead trees, and they're getting so common that a random pic from even Afghanistan has a whole lot of them! Be watching for them around your region especially where leaves have not yet fallen!

Here is probably the place to now update with today being Day 31 after the landfall of Typhoon DuJuan at Taiwan and keep watching because Day 43 will be November 13, and upcoming Day 33 will be on October 31. Looks like it might also be time to discuss New Madrid and the Day # there might be something like Day 10-November 2, or Day 21-November 13, because now that I look at my sheet there is actually a Super Typhoon that made landfall in between there and an additional alert for Chile that I must have been overlooking! That one is for a place called Arica, Chile and the date there is Day 10 coming on October 27, or passed on that day, rather. So be watching for that one as Day 21 nears on November 6, 2015! EQ Guy


There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: