Friday, October 9, 2015

Is It Time For Next BIG Earthquake To Strike Sumatra, Indonesia??? ALSO: Listen To "Earthquake Minute" On Friday!!!

UPDATE: Here's the Transcript from Fridays "Earthquake Minute" Check It Out@ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2015/10/heres-transcript-for-earthquake-minute.html Good Show!!!! Thank-You For Listening!!!

This is happening right now as I'm putting todays EQ Blog together and as I was looking first at where the new Earthquake Energy from landfall of Typhoon DuJuan may end up as it crosses China and then it occurred to me it might push at that tectonic plate boundary as it crosses there! Then, my next question was what direction that I thought the Indio/Australian might be moving as a result of that pushing. Now my main concern is the fact that I have to prepare all of this for Fridays New Edition of "Earthquake Minute" and by airtime I suppose I should decide if this is going to strike India and cross the tectonic plate boundary. . . or push on the tectonic plate and cause some Earthquake Energy around Banda Aceh, Sumatra, and Indonesia. Probably have to tune in and see what I decide!

So, not all that much to write about in the way of earthquakes today and I've been wanting to run this here link to that "Climate Change" Video and also now want to add that lots of places where I'm now visiting to look for dead trees are certainly revealing a lot of dead trees!!! Also if you go to this video at YouTube you're going to get a ton of search results on the side-bar with OTHER Folks who've also posted plenty of "Dead Tree" Videos and I want to encourage you to check some of those out, too, because there's trees dying like this EVERYWHERE!!! It can't be too long before the end of the world as we know it if this massive "Tree Death" continues and I see no way to reverse Climate Change before next summer!!! Here's the link to see my latest Great "Climate Change" Vid at YouTube@ https://youtu.be/2AkOFE1gLK0

Of course everybody is going to want to TUNE-IN to todays "Earthquake Minute" and hear those next Great Predictions and a chance at that MILLION DOLLAR X-Prize for Earthquake Predicting!!! Website is new, but still CLICK "Listen Live" @ http://www.wortfm.org/ AND Yours Truly, The EQ Guy should be on there, time permitting, between 4:15 and 4:30pm Central Time on Friday, And Thank-You For Listening!!! EQ Guy


More of my very best earthquake stuff I wrote all about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: