Monday, October 12, 2015

Two New Predictions!!! Mandalay, Burma, and Antofagasta, Chile!!! PLUS: 2.5 Richters Struck Near Whittier, California!!!

There was a 2.5 Ricthers Earthquake near Whittier, California on Sunday and here is the felt report at Earthquake Central including a lot of that region of Los Angeles!!! @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2015/10/25-richters-near-whittier-california.html

No sooner had I said on-the-air during "Earthquake Minute" that Mandalay, Burma was the next upcoming Major Earthquake, then they had one there over this weekend! First you may like to check out that transcript from Fridays "Earthquake Minute" at EQ Blog-3: http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2015/10/heres-transcript-for-earthquake-minute.html NOW Check out the maps where the landfall of Typhoon DuJuan started it all: I'm going off a basic drawing of how the landfall of Typhoon DuJuan looked at Taiwan to determine the direction all the Earthquake Energy might travel since these are now two of the biggest Major Earthquakes we will be watching for a while. You may notice a turn in the path just before that landfall:
I see it also says September 28 and so the days are counting there since that landfall although I don't know what day number that would be as I'm writing this. Still have some days to go, though since clock says it's October 10 so it couldn't be much more than Day 12 or 13. Big surprise and reason I'm running this drawing and the next one is because there was a 4.8 Richters Burma Earthquake just hours after I gave a prediction for Burma on "Earthquake Minute" if you saw the transcript!!! (Or actually heard the show)

Here's the other illustration:
I just noticed the RED LINE that I drew on this here pic crossed directly over the epicenter of the 4.8!!! Although the reason I'm running it today is because you can see where the line FIRST crosses the Tectonic Plate Boundary up there at China roughly where the boundary with Burma is or very near that boundary line between those countries up there. Now it's also likely as I said on "Earthquake Minute" that this will PUSH on that tectonic plate and put Sumatra, and Indonesia more at risk. Since Burma already got that earthquake, we know we'll need to be watching both places!

I also have some Great footage from Fridays "Earthquake Minute" and will try to produce a vid with all that for this week sometime! Until then if you missed both the show and the above transcript, then you will want to know that those two New Predictions are as follows: FIRST ONE!!! Mandalay, Burma, Bangladesh On or about October 17, 2015 at 7.1 Richters. . . and SECOND ONE!!! Antofagasta, Chile, Early Morning Hours/Exact moment of Full Moon on October 27, 2015 at 7.7 On The Richter Scale, possible Tsunami there, too!!! You're Up-To-Date!!! EQ Guy


More of my very best earthquake stuff I wrote all about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: