Thursday, October 8, 2015

Twitter Friend Writes: "It Happened Exactly Where U Said It Would Be"!!!!! ALSO: Keep Watching Because There COULD Be More Major Earthquakes Coming!!!

I had been watching closely for news from Turkey, and on Wednesday a story has come in from an actual Turkey News Agency with apparently no damage or injury! Here is a link to that story: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/52-earthquake-shakes-turkeys-antalya.aspx?pageID=238&nID=89519&NewsCatID=341

More news from Turkey!!! I heard back from my friend over IN Turkey where I had earlier given him the names of the towns where it might strike and today I first want to run that Twitter Message, it said as follows in reply to his asking me WHERE in Turkey, My Reply was, "I Tracked That Carefully And The Line Crosses Southeast Corner southerly like Erzurum To Antalya" and of course Antalya was the epicenter of the 5.4 and here is his reply to that on Wednesday, "It happened exactly where u said it would be!!! Lucky no one hurt. Thank you for your message. Take care!!!" For my best readers this is just another good EQ Alert because they have seen them all, everybody else please continue to read my EQ Blog and always know when the next Major Earthquake is going to strike!!! THANK-YOU, My Twitter Friend in Turkey, for writing me and Take Care, Dude!!!

At the end of Wednesdays EQ Blog, I failed to have all the names of the Geographical areas that were ALSO situated along the Chile/Turkey Line, so for now I decided to run that pic one more time and you can even see where the line intersects Turkey!!! You might recognize some of the other places it crosses and right at the moment I'm watching where it heads towards Africa and want to say Italy and Greece might still be in line for a Major Earthquake as a result of 5.4 Turkey, but the line would have to be very close to Italy to be too concerned about that 8 Richters striking there! AND as you can see clearly it does cross Russia and China:

Prior to all the excitement that came along with the Turkey Earthquake, I was going to discuss the fact that I had decided to save my next two new "Predictions" following landfall of Super Typhoon DuJuan at Taiwan for "Earthquake Minute" Show on Friday. . . but now it's starting to look like it's going to be a pretty good episode!!! So plan on tuning in or catching the show online!!! As I continue to work at dialing in those two new predictions for something major to be shaking up in the area around New Delhi, India and one or two other areas so plan on listening on Friday if you want to be the first to hear those new predictions!!!

As of this writing I have not yet ran the globe/straight-line on the Hurricane Joaquin landfall at the Bahamas but have carefully checked the map due to the distance not being to great there, and for now let me say the primary direction that earthquake energy is heading is a straight-line towards Tijuana, Mexico but I'm concerned that Hurricane Joaquin did not exactly follow through and cross Bahamas there which is how a lot of the biggest earthquake energy starts in the first place so we may not even be talking real huge earthquakes there, maybe a smaller one for TJ. Maybe 5 or 6 Richters at the most and it shouldn't strike too much farther north than Los Angeles. Be Watching and Be Prepared Tijuana!!! EQ Guy


More of my very best earthquake stuff I wrote all about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: