Monday, October 5, 2015

Hurricane Joaquin Landfall At Bahamas Will Mean Big Earthquake And Possibly For Tijuana, Mexico Region!!! OR Maybe Oklahoma/Texas?

Right this moment we are looking at a few smallish shakers that seem to be related to that Major Landfall at Bahamas of Hurricane Joaquin including a 2.0 that struck at 10:22pm Central Time on Saturday 34 miles Northeast of Macon and 74 miles East Southeast of Atlanta, Georgia. That's in addition to a small one that already struck near Charleston and upon checking it was almost the exact center of the 1886 Charleston Earthquake and here's hoping they do not get their next Major Earthquake there, although it has now long been accepted that all that rain and water CAN loosen up the tectonic plates and shake, shake, shake!!! 7.0 Richters just could be coming for that region, too!!!

The recent edition of "Earthquake Minute" where I discussed all that can now bee sen recorded live in the studio, there! CLICK Arrow:
OR Go Directly To You-Tube and SEE@ https://youtu.be/JpkzngFZUMc Thank-You For Watching!!! EQ Guy

HERE'S The Transcript From Fridays GREAT Edition of "Earthquake Minute"!!! Check It Out At EQ Blog-3@ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2015/10/transcript-earthquake-minute-for-friday_2.html

I know we have been talking about Turkey getting a Major Earthquake for a little while now, but today I thought maybe I should clear up what all is going on with that. First of all as I was checking, I noticed Sunday was Day-60 after the landfall of Soudelor at Taiwan and sure it is not only time for something to strike up in that region, but I also want to say that the alert for Turkey, was actually the same Earthquake Energy we were watching for in Chile! Having watched several of these on my watch, I want to say generally as was the case with Cyclone Pam, there is first the New Zealand, then Kathmandu and on this one Chile should have been followed by Turkey but this is only a theory since I do not have a lot of such examples. After the landfall of Cyclone Yasi at Queensland, Australia there was first the Christchurch Earthquake and then the Honshu Japan Earthquake and I know of one maybe two others, but not so many as this where movement in the opposite direction did not produce an earthquake so we should keep watching! This Turkey alert does not actually run out until October 21, 2015.

Along with Turkey, I also just checked the alert for Venezuela and want to note that Columbia and Peru continue to shake so this alert will be on Day 43 on October 6 and that's a big day for Earthquakes with quite a lot of them shaking around 42 and 43 days after a landfall, be watching because San Cristobal could shake, yet!!! EQ Guy


More of my very best earthquake stuff I wrote all about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: