Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12:12AM-PM on December 12, 2012!!! 12-12-12!!!!!

I doubt if that will have any effect on earthquakes, but thought I should point it out! Now December 21, 2012 for sure WILL. . . more about that as the date nears! Today I want to first note we will need to watch just a little while yet because there WAS a lot of earthquake energy at California and hopefully crossing California and not being the next big one. ESPECIALLY be watching immediately through New Moon Thursday December 13, 2012!!! Only very recently correlated the NEW MOON as being a slight bump in seismic activity compared to any other average day and especially 7 or 8 days before and after when there seems to be almost NO earthquake activity! Super Typhoon Nanmadol preceded Sumatra 2004 by 24 days but I tracked that earthquake energy past Norway Sea and Mid-Atlantic. . . Super Typhoon Bopha tracks DUE WEST and could strike at any moment, but Day 24 will be December 29 with the Full Moon being December 28, 2012 so we will be watching for a lot to happen at Sumatra, Indonesia and Lima, Peru between now and then. I will revise that 8.9/9.0 later but for now let's say 7.7 to 9.0 Richters and I want all my new followers that are still hanging around just in case something big strikes Los Angeles or California to know that keeping an eye out for the Andaman and Nicobar Islands should turn out to be a very valuable life experience as all my regular followers already know!!! While I can not say for sure this will result in a major tsunami episode, I can say for virtual certain it will probably become the earthquake event of the year!!! And that date December 21, 2012 is right up ahead!!! Thank-You All Again for reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: