Saturday, December 1, 2012

Earthquakes Hit 5.6 Richters at Alaska Last Night!!!!! Keep Watching!!!

Phone chimed late last night with a 5.6 Richters earthquake at Alaska, across the bay from Homer and while there appears this morning to be no responses, I am still now leaning towards calling this major shaker just slightly more than "Garden Variety." Yes, we know they routinely get earthquakes in that immediate vicinity and it is also ringed with several major volcanoes, but anytime I am tracking a large potential earthquake and this happens I generally count it towards the grand total. That said I now want to begin watching for those 5 Richters earthquakes as I just COINCIDENTALLY said in yesterdays EQ Blog! Therefore I went ahead and calculated the number of days between Hurricane Bret at Mexico/Texas on August 23, 1999 and the Hector Mines Earthquake very near Los Angeles on October 16, 1999 and came up with 43 Days, 7 Hours, and 46 Minutes. . . giving me the date of December 12, 2012 at 1:46am as the potential exact second that this next major California Earthquake might happen! Keep Watching because it could very easily strike at any moment before that date! That upcoming date will just serve especially to alert some of the folks around L.A. who were in that one as well, one that I just so happened to have alerted all my neighbors up in Hollywood of at the time! And practically everybody else in that city who would listen to me back in the days!!!!! Be Prepared and Keep Watching!!!!! EQ Guy

No comments: