Sunday, December 23, 2012

New Earthquake Heading for California? 3.8 Hits Lake Nacimiento!

Looks like the NEXT Major Earthquake just could be heading for California again as of this morning there was a 3.8 Richters earthquake near Lake Nacimiento very near the Epicenter of the 2003 Paso Robles Earthquake which also just so happened to have occurred following severe winter conditions. It's possible, although not all over yet, that the newest severe winter conditions might just be taking place all over America right this moment. I will have to continue watching the snowfall amounts and of course have updates along the way and possibly file a little something in the format of a "prediction" later on. For now I just want to say that Northridge was preceded by 2 feet of snow all across our country, sub-zero temperatures, and 55 mph winds. Upon a check of other what I sometimes like to call "January Earthquakes" I found the Great Alaska earthquake at which time the front page of my local paper was the huge blizzard, and more of these I will write about in the coming days. This ultimately led to the severe winter weather of December 2003 when I wrote my very first Severe Winter Conditions EQ Alert for California and the now great Paso Robles Earthquake struck California on December 23, 2003!!! Sumatra, Indonesia is also coming at around 8.5 Richters and possibly New Zealand, too, 7? EQ Guy

No comments: