Thursday, December 27, 2012

Letter To CEPEC/NEPEC on Possible Sumatra 2012 Earthquake

December 27, 2012

To: Name Edited, USGS/NEPEC, National Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council, and Name Edited, USGS/CEPEC, California Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council

From: EQ Guy (Name Edited)

Hello,
Hope you had a good Christmas Name Edited, and Name Edited! Today I reasoned that it was necessary to send along this note to the Councils mostly due to the fact that I have tracked a fairly large amount of earthquake energy to the Sumatra, Indonesia region. While none of these areas fall under the jurisdiction of either the California, or National Councils it has the potential to be a large enough earthquake that I thought a short letter to you both containing the information that I presently have collected and present it for the record.
As you may know I routinely track what I like to call "Earthquake Energy" or "Potential Earthquake Energy" after the landfall of huge windstorms, in this case we are talking about the landfall of Super Typhoon Bopha at the Philippines on December 3, 2012. I checked the direction this big windstorm was heading as it crossed the Southern Philippines and found this line to travel to the tectonic plate boundary around the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. . . only more recently searching the region with a magnifying glass to find some town names and the very first town name I discovered as a result of that search was Banda Aceh! As I continued looking I found Phuket Island. I want to now add that I am presently looking at Tropical Depression Wukong which is crossing along that exact route and will strike near Sumatra in the coming hours. While the actual existence of this other big windstorm doesn't really say anything on the surface, I want to state here that there has been ONE such occasion on my watch where I have tracked earthquake energy along a line and while doing so spotted a similar entity which actually whether or not connected, WAS the earthquake when the entity arrived at the tectonic plate boundary! This amounts to nothing more than an observation and I know that when you add a few fireballs that have also mysteriously crossed skies along these routes, ALSO do not in and of themselves have any meaning. So, we will watch if Wukong has any effect on the seismic situation at around Sumatra at the time it makes contact there like today or tomorrow. In terms of electrical energy which the earth having North and South Poles and a field of some sort HAS. . . I suppose you won't mind if I make a wild guess that Wukong contains a field of energy from the Pacific and raises havoc when it contacts the Indian Ocean similar to an arc across phases in the electrical sense. Again that is reaching, I know! There IS a theory that energy arcs from the atmosphere to the athenosphere or the ground whichever, but it is beyond what I know on that subject.
The Full Moon might even be coming around the other side of the world as I am writing and while I have recently discovered that small bump in earthquake activity with the full and new moons, I need to also add today that the recent New Moon turned out to be the exact night of the recent Off Shore San Diego 6.3 Richters Earthquake with a grand total of 860 "Felt Reports" from San Diego alone! There was also last years Coos Bay Earthquake that fell on the exact night of the October 2011 full moon with practically nothing to compare to that one since! In that research I also seem to have discovered that 7 and 8 days before and after full and new moons has next to NO earthquakes but have no explanation for why. So while there is a lot of earthquake energy currently heading for Sumatra, Indonesia the full moon may play a part in this upcoming earthquake in just the coming hours and days, but I do not truly believe the full moon to guarantee the release of major earthquake energies, rather I will just note that as this earthquake gets here, I have discovered that it will bump up the chance of this earthquake striking on the date of the full moon just a notch.
There have also been some signs of the movement of the Indian Ocean/Australian Tectonic Plate which could mean that rather than shaking as the earthquake energy hits Sumatra. . . this earthquake energy could push on this tectonic plate and has already caused a fairly large series of 5 Magnitude earthquakes around the perimeter at Pakistan, Black Sea, Myanmar, and several around Indonesia as well as at least one so far near Macquarie Island. So, therefore knowing this will be a major earthquake of 7.7 to 9.0 Richters for Sumatra, I want to also say that Greece, Italy, or Nepal could get the brunt of this tectonic plate moving in their direction as well as I suppose places like Spain, Portugal, and France along with whomever else is situated over that way where I am not familiar with the seismology. Range up that way might be 6.7 to 8.1 Richters. Finally, when one of these spots along the tectonic plate boundaries DOES shake, it will probably also mean this tectonic plate will then rattle around considerably shaking places like New Zealand and possibly even kicking the Pacific Plate, Japan, or Alaska. While this would mean our West Coast, I can't imagine there being much earthquake energy left over by time it would shake the Pacific Plate. Just that this line did also cross through Lima, Peru and there could yet be a major earthquake at or very near that South American Coast in the coming days, or coinciding with the full moon.

In the matter of the State of California, I must add that yesterday there was about a 3.8 Richters earthquake near Parkfield, California and so I checked past Parkfield Earthquakes and found at least two that had struck in February and March. Those were 1881, 1901, and 1922, and upon a quick check suspecting severe winter conditions might have preceded these, I found the January 27-28, 1922 Severe Washington, DC Blizzard that collapsed the roof of the Knickerbocker Theater killing 98 people when that region received between 2 and 3 feet of snow with drifts reported at 16 feet according to Wikipedia at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knickerbocker_Storm The snowfall amounts now being reported around the eastern half of the United States and apparently including parts of Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas, seem to be getting around a foot of snow with some getting even more up towards Pennsylvania. I discovered severe winter conditions to have preceded the Northridge Earthquake and a further search revealed many of what I call snowfall resultants which include Great Alaska, and New Madrid Earthquakes while also having a couple of my own very accurate "Official Predictions" on that subject with one preceding the Eureka 2010 Earthquake and days later the Haiti Earthquake. You can still view that Official Prediction at: http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2009/12/official-prediction-california-just.html The final date I gave in that banner headline was January 12, 2010 and that Eureka Earthquake struck on January 9, 2010 while in the final hours of that Official Prediction on January 12, 2010 at 4 in the afternoon the Haiti Earthquake struck. BOTH are now what I call the result of "Weight on the Tectonic Plate" and possibly similar to the conditions we might now be facing all across the U.S. and possibly another Northridge, Paso Robles, or Parkfield Earthquake in the coming days, and weeks. December 2003 was ALSO a fairly severe winter and in the course of that month I sent via E-Mail my very first EQ Alert saying a major earthquake could strike California in the coming days. . . and the Paso Robles Earthquake struck on December 23, 2003. I will probably submit a more formal submission on this subject at a later date, since today I am most concerned with the Banda Aceh situation.
In summation, there probably IS a large amount of earthquake energy roaming the Indian Ocean right at this moment which seems to be producing a number of 5 Magnitude earthquakes and there WILL BE a major earthquake following all the earthquake energy generated by the landfall of Super Typhoon Bopha at the Philippines. I just thought I should write you both today since you would want to know about this upcoming major earthquake!
Thank-You Again for accepting my earthquake writing and here's wishing you a great holidays season!!!!!

Sincerely,
Les Brown

No comments: