Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Final Day of Big EQ Alert 2012-13 Banda Aceh, Sumatra!!! Big Shaker???

I’m going to guess that because today is the last day in this alert that has now run to Day 52, that it will be the day of the Big Earthquake! Although I have to add that there is only the smallest reasons for me to say that, and the biggest part of the reason is just simply because in all of my research on this subject over the years Day 52 is the longest number of days after the major source of earthquake energy that the major shaker has struck. Now I have mumbled under my breath more than a few times that Day 60 just might be possible some day, but those occasions where that would be necessary are so few and far between that I do not even recall one. Therefore, let us watch today, Wednesday January 23, 2013 extra closely to see what shakes!!! Also noticed that in all of the Atlantic warnings and all the times I said the Atlantic was pushing East that I didn’t notice Chile right in the path if you draw a line from the recent Reykjanes Swarm and through the offshore Brazil earthquake that you come out very near the present Chile earthquakes that have just shook there like today. Reason I missed it I’ll blame it on the fact that I consider this earthquake energy to simply be pushing the North/South American Tectonic Plates and not to be lining up a straight line such as I demonstrated earlier in this EQ Blog. So, while today marks the day this earthquake will probably happen, statistically, it more likely marks the day that we will or might continue on watching to see what happens especially over around Banda Aceh, Sumatra, Indonesia where most of you had been watching anyways if you have followed my writings that closely. Keep Watching There!!! And Thank-You Again for Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: