Thursday, January 24, 2013

Huge Earthquake, San Francisco????? 6.7 to 7.9 Richters???

Hello, This just came up all of the sudden with 3 small earthquakes in California, looks like Frisco might get something very soon, so I filed with CEPEC just now:

January 24, 2013

To: Jeanne Hardebeck, California Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council
From: The EQ Alert Guy (Name Edited)

Hello Jeanne!
Hope you have been well and I want to wish you a Great New Year 2013!!! Today I am writing you due to the fact that there have just now been about three major small shakers in California and while I have been watching for one other huge source of earthquake energy in the 6.7 to 7.9 Richters Range and am now thinking it just might be possible that earthquake energy could possibly strike San Francisco in the coming hours.

As you probably know I track what I believe to be potential earthquake energy that might be the result of huge windstorms in this case the landfall of Super Typhoon Bopha at Philippines. I have now followed this supposed track of earthquake energy up to a 6.1 Pacific/Antarctic Boundary Earthquake and not only one Major Swarm at Carlsberg Ridge which I am sure you are aware never happens! Directly to an England Earthquake, Iceland Earthquake, and then Rejkjames Ridge Swarm and Offshore Brazil Earthquake both this week.

Finally, I am GUESSING that the next thing some of this earthquake energy did was pushed South America to the East and played some part in the Chile Earthquakes that next occurred, and then a 3.0 Near DFW Airport in Texas, and a 3.9 Colorado yesterday that caused me to GUESS California in an EQ Blog late last night. . . when only moments later a 4.0, which appears now as a 3.7 adjusted struck up near South Lake Tahoe, California followed by my phone chiming not too long later with a 3.5 up around Eureka, California and that was until just a few moments ago when my phone chimed again with yet another 4.0 also up around South Lake Tahoe, California. This could be that same Major Earthquake Energy ready to shake California at any moment. I am very sorry that there has been so little advance notice of this one possibly striking, due to it moving the Atlantic around one wouldn't usually guess Frisco due to Iceland and Brazil shaking you know.
Therefore, I want to Officially Guess that San Francisco will get a Major Earthquake in the range of 6.7 to 7.9 in the coming hours or day or two with the Full Moon being at 10:40pm CST on this Saturday Night! So if this big one hasn't struck by Saturday Night. . . it will be VERY LIKELY to strike on Saturday Night as you know the 5.9 Shaker of October 12, 2011 did the night I was in Frisco, the day we met at USGS Menlo Park, to personally Quake Chase it! This earthquake is nowhere near as certain, though, but does look like it might be heading much closer to San Francisco with the names of the towns and cities of Palo Alto, Sunny Vale, Santa Clara, Mountain View, and Milpitas showing up on the map in the general vicinity of where it looks like this earthquake might strike at any moment. I have a small amount of concern for the one particular area where they seem to have been getting a lot of small foreshocks at or very near where they are building the new football stadium for the 49ers to play in when they leave San Francisco next year.

Now my updated/truncated Curriculum Vitae: I recently got my Screen Actors Guild card and we are currently shooting a lot of projects in Chicago including "Chicago Fire," "Mob Doctor," and a brand new movie project starting soon! So as of last night I cast my very first ballot online for this years S.A.G. Awards and voted for a lot of my good friends that I have worked with in the movie business over the years including Kevin Costner in Hatfields and McCoys who I worked with in Hollywood on "Thirteen Days" and Anne Hathaway for Les Miserables who I worked with on a show called "Get Real," and finally Jullianne Margoleese who I worked with on "ER" at the Warner Brother Studios in Burbank. I was walking past her in the ER in a scene and the camera guy turned and I got hit pretty hard across the forehead with the "Barn Doors" on the big Panavision type camera like they use in Hollywood! Said I was OK, of course, and went back to shooting. . . don't recall what Ms. Margoleese might have said as it happened or if the director yelled CUT instantly because of me! Also voted for Alan Arkin in ARGO, and GLEE for Ensemble Cast TV and several others that I especially liked including Jeff Daniels for "NewsRoom" which I enjoyed at least one episode of so far, but loved him in "Gettysburg" and "Dumb and Dumber"!!

Thank-You Again for accepting my Earthquake writings and while NEPEC does not really require a copy of this O.P. by letter since it probably will not apply to National, rest assured that Mr. Blanpied at NEPEC will get a copy with all of my other earthquake friends later!

Sincerely,
The EQ Alert Guy (Name Edited)

*********************************************

No comments: