Friday, May 10, 2013

DEBATE: IS There a Correlation with Major Earthquakes and New Moon/Full Moon? AND Keep Watching for 5 or 6 Richers!!!

I have all the math that I will ever need to see and appreciate all the additional stuff that folks have forwarded to me about it. I have been tracking earthquakes for twenty years now and have done electronics and mechanical stuff many, many more years beyond that and believe me when I say I know what I am talking about, here. Science is more or less made up of different theories and while there may always be folks who will dispute anothers theory, it is my understanding that science allows theories to be studied and researched and they become laws of science as a result. One or two folks tonight, mostly it would seem through name calling, have disputed my work. . . but my regular readers probably know I routinely use words such as could, might, and may strike. This months New Moon was never one of those that my regular readers have become familiar with on occasions that I have been tracking major seismic energy, especially when it's led to major earthquakes. You may go back to the front page of my Earthquake Twitter at: www.twitter.com/eqalert and see a lot of the writing that occurred as a result of this. And I will appreciate anyone who can tell of your own experiences of being in the path of earthquakes that I have tracked and what that was like. I could tell you all those stories but I always do, anyway!

The window for this months New Moon should run through 8pm tonight, 6pm Pacific. Thank-You Again for reading! EQ Guy

Edited on May 14, 2013 to copy hypertext link language.

No comments: