Friday, May 31, 2013

New Madrid, Illinois, Chicago Earthquake Coming!!!!! 5.9 Richters??? ALSO: L.A. Bottled Water Plant Story, and The Double-Whammy Continues!

As the days roll on towards all of those other earthquakes that are coming I personally am looking at the earthquake energy from the landfall at Mexico of Hurricane Barbara with maximum wind gusts that had reached nearly 100 Miles Per Hour! I can't help looking over my shoulder and watching down around my neighbors in the Fox Lake, Elgin, and Ottawa, Illinois towns who have all been epicenters of recent Major Illinois Earthquakes and knowing this one might be about the biggest of all the recent ones. . . with that line practically dissecting me as I sit here just to the North of there in Wisconsin where we routinely shake in sympathy with every Illinois Earthquake! Just a matter of time, seems like or hours or another day or two before this one should show up down around Illinois or the New Madrid Region.

Of course nobody can forget the upcoming potential Rancho Cucamonga Earthquake that COULD be heading directly for my friends in the Los Angeles Area!!! Heads up Burke and Virgil, this one could be heading directly for you guys! Back in April of 2000 us guys were working on a "Conveyor Job" at a Los Angeles Bottled Water Plant and at breaktime on a Friday I warned of an earthquake heading directly for the Fontana Area where we were taking our break in the shadow of Mt. Baldy, "Should be around 5 or 5.6 late Sunday or early Monday Morning" were my words and a 5.3 struck Fontana at 4:15am on Monday Morning directly under the home of one of the guys! Today the L.A. Bottled Water Plant Prediction, but today also very near the potential epicenter of this upcoming Double-Whammy!!! Watching for a 7.9 Richters Earthquake! Seriously, I am like all of you and HOPE it doesn't strike!!! EQ Guy

No comments: