Friday, May 3, 2013

Something BIG Could Shake California!!!??? LOTS of Shakers in Last 24 Hours in California!!!

Now in addition to the several I just mentioned in last nights EQ Blog, I have to report many more 2 and 3 Richter Shakers covering virtually the entire state of California! We are still only expecting a Small to Medium Sized Earthquake, but would you LOOK at all of these since I wrote here last night: 2.7 Southwest 3 Miles from Malibu, 3.2 South 3 Miles from Malibu, 2.7 Yellowstone (Not in California), 3.1 Coalinga at 3:06am PDT, and most recently Lake Tahoe, a 2.7 Hollister, and a 2.8 at 5:32am PDT in Tahoe City!!! I don't have to tell all of my friends in California that there COULD be more of these and any seismologist will tell you they could jar something loose and lead to a Major Earthquake! Although. . . well nevermind, let us just mostly continue to be watching for something major! And God Bless all my friends out in the path of that Malibu Fire that is presently heading straight for a lot of their homes out along the Pacific Coast Highway!!! Sincerely, EQ Guy

No comments: