Friday, March 25, 2016

5.2 Vanuatu Earthquake Could Be That Earthquake Energy Exactly On The Line!!! 500 Plus Shakers Now At Hawthorne, Nevada!!! New "Earthquake Minute"!!!!!

For This Weeks 9 For 9 "Earthquake Minute" CLICK Arrow:NOW View 9 For 9 "Earthquake Minute" At YouTube@ https://youtu.be/2ggFshDVrX4 SEE The Transcript 9 For 9 at EQ Blog-3@ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2016/03/9-for-9-earthquake-minute-of-3-25-2016.html NOW Fridays EQ Blog:

5.2 30km ENE of Port-Olry, Vanuatu 2016-03-24 10:05:59
4.8 195km E of Enarotali, Indonesia 2016-03-23 16:31:14
4.8 173km SSW of Taron, Papua New Guinea 2016-03-23 13:33:05

Upon a closer check there, I found this to be closer to Luganville than it was to Port Villa although there did not appear to be any reports to speak of at either place, as I say in the banner headline this is still more or less directly along the line we are watching. No better time than the present to draw up a quick exhibit on just that subject, so here's Fiji where Cyclone Winston made landfall and some rough drawings of where those lines might be going although I could not get MS-Paint to draw a nice curved line (To represent the globe):
You might also like to know that those three lines that head from Fiji over towards Ecuador/Columbia when re-calibrated several times which I did, more often show Bogata, Columbia as I tried to honestly represent by that drawing and most unfortunately not Quito, Ecuador as I've been stating in my prediction and will probably continue to state this week on "Earthquake Minute". Looks like worst case scenirio on that will basically just be me having to measure the number of miles to the north the actual earthquake might shake! Don't forget Riobamba will still be WELL WITHIN the range of the straight line where such earthquakes normally seem to hit just the same and so still very much along the line we're watching!!!

Hard to believe Hawthorne, Nevada is still shaking and I'll update all that on Monday and see if it keeps shaking or where this will migrate to next! Here's the complete list updated early Friday@ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2016/03/hundreds-of-small-earthquakes-shaking.html

The show went very well today, although the batteries in my camera quit just prior to the moment I was On-The-Air, otherwise good times!!! You can still go to the station website and archives and give us a listen if you wish!!! Until there's any more shaking, Have a Good Weekend!!! EQ Guy


There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

In the event you're reading this because you heard "Earthquake Minute" on one of the big Radio Networks somewhere, I have a page with all my "Bio Information" from my EQ Radio Show@ http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-eq-radio-show-monday-night-sept-30.html and it will have a lot of answers and some of my best stuff! Thank-You For Listening, Too!!! EQ Guy

No comments: