Tuesday, September 8, 2015

4.5 Turkey!!! New EQ Video Log With Some "Earthquake Minute" And Those 3 Big Predictions For Major Earthquakes, Too!!!

Here's My New EQ Video Log!!! With those 3 Great Predictions from Fridays "Earthquake Minute" and a little bit of Charlie Daniels from local Fair, too!!! CLICK Arrow:
You Can View At YouTube@ https://youtu.be/Vi90QV4K8O4

I had also discovered Fairbanks, Edmonton, New Madrid, and Kingston, Jamaica to be along one of the very much active lines of potential Earthquake Energy to come, however note that I did not think this big one was going to strike Fairbanks mostly because the biggest ones coming from the direction of Japan have not yet struck there along the way. . . but that's probably mostly because the lines have not crossed Fairbanks!? I suppose you could say on the occasion of the line CROSSING Fairbanks that I should say Fairbanks so I want to now say Fairbanks! Same goes for New Madrid except I've had a few of these cross New Madrid and of course they are not going to get a 7 Magnitude earthquake there with this alert, either, so I left the names of those two towns off the list for now but feel I should mention them so I am saying them now. Likewise with Kingston, Jamaica which I was fairly surprised to see on the list, but went right for San Cristobal instead under the heading of only wanting to give out the name of ONE city for the grand predicted epicenter for this alert!!! Although it is possible Kingston, Jamaica might get this 7 Magnitude Earthquake, probably the line is going to just be crossing thee and they will eventually get a big earthquake someday, but for now I decided to just go with Venezuela for my "Earthquake Minute" Show, but thought I should now furnish all that other info due to the possibility that some of these other places just COULD become affected by any of these alerts.

Somewhere along the way, and I notice I also mentioned it in the V-Log, a 2.6 Richters Earthquake struck very near St. Louis and could well be a foreshock or simply all that earthquake energy passing through the area and hopefully that 7 Richters not hitting there on it's way to Venezuala, but here's the felt report with many from St. Louis and NOW Updated as of Late on Monday Night, too!!! @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2015/09/26-richters-strikes-very-near-downtown.html

So, now it looks like this entire paragraph might have been deleted somehow, and I am going to have to rewrite it and am sorry if it shows up already written somewhere else. As I was concluding this here EQ Blog it occurred to me that I might not have actually written out those 3 Major New Predictions other than the fact that I discussed them in Fridays "Earthquake Minute" and of course you can read them there in text format, but now I think I will run them here for anybody who might have missed them somehow all the way up to this point! They Are. . .San Cristobal, Venezuela 6.8 Richters on September 27, 2015, or thereabouts, San Felipe, Chile, and I have been saying Santiago, Chile, but lets go a few miles north of there to San Felipe 7.6 Richters on September 12, that's very close to the New Moon, too, and finally Turkey around September 9, 2015 at about 7.5 Richters. Then there is even a little update since all that happened on Friday! There was a 4.5 Richters Turkey Earthquake on Saturday! Could be a lot more where that came from and those other places, too! Like I say in the vid, I've been right on a lot of these and there is certain to be a lot of Major Earthquake Energy going on especially around the places I discuss in those predictions so be watching and be prepared! EQ Guy


More earthquake stuff I wrote about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: