Monday, September 21, 2015

Does 157 Earthquakes Now At Chile Epicenter Mean HUGE TURKEY Earthquake Will Be Next? San Cristobal or Kingston, Jamaica? Another 8 Magnitude???

Chile Keeps Right On Shaking!!! Now they are currently at 157 Earthquakes (Update 165) at that San Felipe Epicenter and they continue! I'm mostly wondering if that will be leading to the fact that there is a whole lot more really big earthquakes out there yet still coming and unaccounted for. That much shaking around the Pacific Tectonic Plate could be what's about to show up in Turkey! There is also that San Cristobal, Venezuela Earthquake coming and there have now been at least a couple very close by across the line in Columbia where we may also need to be watching as well as possibly Peru since both of those countries are also situated along this San Cristobal/Kingston, Jamaica line while I picked San Cristobal as more likely due to sort of being about the first real shaky looking spot the line intersects there when it gets to South America. Check out the entire list of now 165 Earthquakes @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2015/09/heres-all-earthquakes-at-chile-as-of.html

Unless something more major strikes in the moments before this EQ Blog goes to press, then today we will be discussing the Day Numbers on which a lot of the biggest and it looks like most recent Major Earthquakes have been striking insofar as we're now looking at a Potentially Massive Turkey Region Earthquake coming at us and day numbers getting ever more progressively higher, too!!! Let's start with a Message to self that I found the other day in my INBOX: "Day 38 was Katrina" and so I went and checked again like so far I seem to always have to for a story such as this one today, and came up with Day 39 and Day 39 after landfall of Soudelor at Japan WAS on September 13, however Day 39 after landfall of Typhoon Goni at SOUTH of Japan will be October 2, and a likely date for San Cristobal except the full moon will be 10:52pm on September 27 and make something that much more likely to happen, you know!!! I think the other reason I mentioned all the day numbers is because the last big Los Angeles Earthquake or Hector Mines followed landfall of Hurricane Brett on Day 54, and Day 54 after landfall of Typhoon Soudelor at Japan will be September 28, and you might have noticed the final day of the upcoming Full Moon Window!!! Be Watching!!!

I knew it was very close to one of those dates on the day when the recent Kathmandu, Nepal Earthquake struck and I was right, that one struck on Day 41 after the landfall of Super Cyclone Pam at Vanuatu and I was watching extremely closely that day as my blogs all can tell you!!!

Still another note to self was reminding me almost at the exact moment of last weeks Chile Earthquake, to post Day#'s in that days EQ Blog! As well as to, "Also check Day # for Kathmandu because that's a very exact one!!!" or maybe I meant those day numbers are now fairly well set into stone, because naturally I went all through my resources to find those dates! Like they were really hidden there somewhere that I WOULDN'T be able to find them! Because the moment I laid eyes on April 13. . . I instantly recalled the date!!! How could I ever forget the day I walked into the WORT-FM Studio and my good friend DJ Jag was insisting I say all of that into the microphone! So, instead he made me write it down and then went on himself and told his listeners about that very dangerous landfall with upwards of 200 mile per hour winds at Vanuatu! THAT was March 13, 2015 and I really do not know why I have to look up the date. . . when it's now kind of obvious to me I should start remembering that one! Ditto with the date of the Kathmandu Earthquake that I ALSO spent a considerable amount of time looking up! Of course immediately upon seeing it, same thing, and THAT date is April 25!!! EQ Guy


More of my very best earthquake stuff I wrote all about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: