Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Yellowstone Seems To Be Shaking Along Continental Divide!!! Giant Eruption Of Yellowstone Volcano Coming!?

Caught my attention in the hours before posting this EQ Blog that there looked to be a lot of earthquakes up around Yellowstone where normally there might not be any! Of course when I expanded it to 7 days it comes up with 87 Earthquakes and all probably similar to the small ones on the following list, but leaves me wondering if that in itself isn't even a LOT!? So here's the list JUST from most recent 24 hours prior to me posting this EQ Blog:

1.0 5km E of Whitehall, Montana 2015-09-15 15:36:41
1.2 28km SE of Virginia City, Montana 2015-09-15 13:39:41
1.5 7km W of Townsend, Montana 2015-09-15 12:59:27
0.8 42km WNW of West Yellowstone, MT 2015-09-15 11:11:37
1.0 30km ENE of Seeley Lake, Montana 2015-09-15 10:05:50
0.6 15km WSW of South Park, Wyoming 2015-09-15 08:03:10
0.9 18km S of West Yellowstone, Montana 2015-09-15 07:56:53
0.1 18km S of West Yellowstone, Montana 2015-09-15 07:37:32
2.0 17km S of West Yellowstone, Montana 2015-09-15 07:10:54
1.2 13km NNE of Helena Valley Northwest, MT 2015-09-15 04:47:00

I guess my point with this whole Yellowstone subject was the fact that there probably is something going on up that way and with all the already active hot springs there and all that. . . may well be yet another cataclysmic event about to happen and all the shaking currently going on sure tells me it's coming! Although I'm thinking still the better part of about 100,000 years and these above earthquakes as well as the other 80 or so are probably just moving .001's of an inch at a time and indicating at least 1000 years before next big Yellowstone Earthquake and that big eruption probably needs many of those big eruptions or 1000 X 1000??? NOT anytime soon.

I know I've said plenty about that 6.6 Richters Mexico Earthquake, but I've made a note to myself that there was also Mexico City written on the original "Hurricane Page" all written up for that landfall of Hurricane Danny at Caribbean. At this point I won't take too much more of your time telling you, and most of my regular readers already know we were watching Mexico City like we're pretty much always watching around where the biggest of Major Earthquakes strike! So, check out the second to last paragraph discussing Hurricane Danny landfall with the shelf of the Caribbean on about August 27@ http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2015/08/53-richters-strikes-south-of-japan-very.html

I had not heard of this next story until I ran across it somewhere recently and saved it here to run someday when I have room for an extra paragraph: "One of the most incredible escapes from the 1902 Eruption of Mt. Pelée on the Island of Martinique, was that of a young girl named Havivra. Early on the morning of May 8, Havivra was on her way to services at the cathedral in St. Pierre when her mother sent her on an errand. She was to walk to her aunt's near a tourist attraction known as the Corkscrew, named after a tourist trail that wound down into the ancient crater of the volcano! She noticed smoke rising from the crater and described it: "Saw the bottom of the pit all red, like boiling, with little blue flames coming from it." She fled toward St. Pierre. "Just as I got to the main street I saw this boiling stuff burst from the top of the Corkscrew and run down the side of the hill. It ate up the houses on both sides of the road. Frightened, Havivra ran to the shore and jumped into her brother's small boat and headed along the shore to a cave that she used to play pirate in with her friends. "The whole side of the mountain seemed to open and boil down on the screaming people. I was burned a good deal by the stones and ashes that came flying about the boat, but I got to the cave." The last thing she remembered before lapsing into unconsciousness was the water rising rapidly toward the roof of the cave. She was later found by the French cruiser Suchet drifting two miles out to sea in her charred and broken boat.

There were also 4 Earthquakes in Chile and 13 in Brawley, California with the biggest there at 3.2 so we might need to keep watching those places as well as Turkey, Fairbanks, Illinois, and Kingston, Jamaica. Still some Major Earthquakes Coming!!! EQ Guy


More earthquake stuff I wrote about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

2 comments:

paul ramirez said...

Dude you seem to be really off base and on a tangent??? Chili is getting rocked? And you out in left field?

The EQ Alert Guy said...

Paul,
Thank-You for writing me today!!! For the very latest in what's going on with earthquakes and especially in a Major Earthquake Event such as Wednesdays 8.3 Richters Chile Earthquake, you need to follow my @EQAlert Twitter Page!!! Check It Out @ https://twitter.com/eqalert
A lot has been going on over at Twitter and am sorry to everybody else as well for not updating my EQ Blog sooner! And God Bless all my Friends in Chile, too!!! Thank-You Again for writing me, Paul!!!

EQ Guy