Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Big Headline Today Is 7.5 Richters Turkey Earthquake!!! As I "Predicted" On Earthquake Minute. . . SHOULD Be Today!!!

As I write this EQ Blog late at night after just getting home from work and it occurred to me that as I was going over those recent predictions that I have now discussed more than a time or two, and you can still click on that Great Vid at end of this EQ Blog, occurred to me ONE of those was fast approaching!!! And it was approaching fast indeed, too, because I went and double-checked and that day. . .is TODAY!!! So, you probably won't have to wait too long for the 7.5 Richters Turkey Earthquake because I notice that the date I gave, and you might remember DJ Jaguar pointing out that date was this week already. That day is in fact TODAY!!! Be watching for 7.5 Richters Turkey all through today and if necessary into tomorrow because Day 40 will be on September 14 and I also notice from just now re-checking the sheet that the sum total given on the sheet for the magnitude is a 7.9! Could happen, but due to that region up around Turkey not always getting earthquakes as big as 8 Magnitude, I've given just a somewhat smaller number considering that fact here. The time to start watching Turkey is NOW! And yes it is possible this alert could go beyond today but remember that it will still be equally as serious. . . just that it will account for a number of days beyond the day I said, or 3 or 4 days after date I gave as the case may turn out to be. Turkey gets very serious earthquakes and this big of earthquake will be a very bad thing for that country just the same whether it strikes on September 9, or 19 so be watching there!

It occurred to me that I might have cut out on you all after Fridays EQ Blog and perhaps not made a note of the fact that it was to be "Labor Day Weekend" and of course that meant that you weren't going to be seeing me until like Tuesday unless something major shook! So, anyways I'm back and hope you all had a Great Holiday Weekend!!! ALSO NOW: There has already been at least this here one earthquake at TURKEY!!! 4.5, See USGS@ http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us20003h1b#general_summary

If you've already seen the most recent EQ Video Log, Thank-You For Watching!!! If you missed it, Here's EQ Video Log With those 3 Great Predictions from Fridays "Earthquake Minute" and a little bit of Charlie Daniels from local Fair, too!!! You Can View At YouTube@ https://youtu.be/Vi90QV4K8O4 Thank-You For Watching!!! AND Watch Turkey very closely today as well as San Felipe and San Cristobal because those are all places where Major Earthquakes could strike very, very soon!!! EQ Guy


More earthquake stuff I wrote about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: