Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Coming Up. . . . . Possible All Clear!!! Here's Cure For Common Cold!!!?

My friend caught an awful cough the other day and after I left his house it occurred to me I didn't give him the following valuable information so I turned around and drove back up to his house. I then told him that he first needs a supply of Halls Cough Drops because they will immediately stop his cough. Discovered this from living much of my life in Wisconsin where coughs are sort of common. Next, I told him the story about how quickly it turned from summer temperatures to very cold and that this year I adjusted by immediately putting on a heavy coat and furry hat as well as never going out without a coat, which all of us have occasionally been known to do. That alone I credit for this whole entire winter NOT ever getting even a mild cough! I continue to put on the heavy jacket even for trips out to the garage for recycling or whatever, mail, and etc. Still no cough or cold this year at all whatsoever. Finally, due to the fact that my friend did have a cough that continued on while I was there visiting with him, I shared this final bit: While living in Los Angeles it occurred to me to build a "Smog Filter" since the smog was particularly heavy right where I lived in Downtown Hollywood. Took a random furnace filter and taped it to the front side of one of those room fan type fans and didn't take but a few hours to gather lots of little red particles, too! Not to mention quickly keeping the apartment clear of my cigar smoke. I later discovered that there was a heavy duty filter that in addition to filtering out smog, smoke, and dust. . . the heavy duty one also filters out bacteria and particles that carry viruses! To this day I occasionally run the "3M Filtrete 1500" in the furnace and as needed I credit it with maintaining the air virus free! Tends to also help actually make the slightest cough even GO AWAY!!! (Might need to run the fan ON a while, though) Recommend it to anyone who ever has issues with coughs, especially of the type that transmit from person-to-person!!! The 3M Filtrete 1500 should prevent a cough from one person to another, no guarantee of course, but please feel free to try it and pass this on as needed!!!

While there are currently NO earthquakes heading for California or our West Coast, we must always be prepared for them and give Alaska a few more days due to earthquake energy taking a few days longer to reach Alaska. . . and Beyond!!! Thank-You Again for reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: