Sunday, March 10, 2013

NEW MOON!!! Major Earthquake??? California? Alaska? San Diego???

March 10, 2013

To: All EQ Alert Folks
From: The EQ Alert Guy

Hello,
Monday will be the New Moon although there was just a 6.5 at New Britton moments ago at a location where the date is already Monday, and probably already New Moon, too! You can view that one at: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb000fij4.php That may not be all the earthquakes, though!
So just in case there could still be more Major Earthquake Energy out there that might strike our West Coast, California, or Alaska, I thought I should write. I also want to downgrade the total amount that I have been posting as a part of my official guess will now be 6.0 to 8.1. You will notice that I dropped the much higher amount due to a lot of earthquakes at Kuril Islands and a lot of snow melting which had been a part of the precision plate tectonics, but when it melts it runs off. . . and so does my alert. Not as a result of the naysayers who say California Earthquakes STOP at 7 Richters.
As you can imagine I am having fairly good luck getting unsubscribers and invite more and more of you to reply me with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line or wherever and I will gladly remove you from my address book like I just did several of you.
Recent Offshore San Diego 6.3 was ALSO at around 2am night of New Moon and 500 felt reports from S.D.! Let's be watching for even bigger shaker tonight, tomorrow, or tomorrow night!!! Huge Earthquake still out there, watch the naysayers and see if this one doesn't strike on time, again! And regular readers know to Be Prepared!!!
Thank-You all again for reading!!!

Sincerely,
EQ Alert Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You called it - earthquake in SD about a minute ago!