Tuesday, March 5, 2013

KEEP WATCHING!!! Major Earthquake Still Out There!!!!!

As a lot of you are aware my most recent Official Prediction had the end date posted as March 4, but of course I am going to now want everybody to know that Day 23 WAS the day number on which the Northridge and Haiti Earthquakes happened (Days after severe winter conditions) and at the time I wrote that there were and still are no other examples that I can give you for the purpose of being scientific when I say that we will need to continue watching because there IS STILL a Major Earthquake out there. The possibly still upcoming Major Earthquake is still the result of huge amounts of snowfall with several major storms having even occurred since the date that original O.P. was posted. Just checked to find that the second round of Blizzard Conditions around February 24, 2013 or 9 days ago. Got to admit I have NOT seen a winter with this much Severe Winter Conditions and Meteorologist Tom Skilling on WGN-TV just mentioned on his Noon Show today that Really Big Snowfalls usually do not come along quite like they are this year, without having his exact quote it was something to the effect that we are getting a large amount of severe snowfalls and gives me the idea that the norm might be one. As a result of all of that we will need to watch through next Tuesday, BUT it is important to remember that we are probably tracking GENUINE Major Earthquake Energy and that it is my opinion from having tracked a lot of these that this one HAS NOT struck yet, and WILL. That Earthquake does not know that my Official Prediction ended at Midnight last night. . . so let us keep watching and see how many days beyond Northridge and Haiti this next Major Earthquake will strike. While the increased number of days might lessen the chances of it striking California or our West Coast, I do not want to remove those places from my alert at this time. EQ Guy

No comments: