Sunday, March 31, 2013

Great Day of Filming!!! Small 5.1 Richters Eureka!

I still have the names of all the Assistant Directors, and Production Assistants written across my hand! Rob, Mike, Pablo, Steve, Mark, and Patty! Steve was actually the Wardrobe Department, and Patty might have been the Director of the project that I worked almost 12 Hours on today! If you were following along on my EQ Twitter, then you already know all of the other Great Movies that were shot in that immediate region where I do not get to everyday. . . the far Northwest Side of Chicago!!! Since I wrote all of those tweets throughout today, I have also came up with and want to add the names of WAYNES WORLD, Public Enemies, and one of the OCEANS movies although I did not work on the OCEANS Project. My all time favorite from among the movies shot at this enormous railroad museum was the scene from A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN where Lori Petty and Gina Davis chase the train and then proceed to jump on it with their luggage! A member volunteer there mentioned that this place had also doubled as MANY of the different Train Stations they stop at along the way simply by changing all of the stuff, and signs around to give a different look. . . and the result being it became many different railroad stations throughout that movie. Today we shot extensively on the outside of the station with the "Zephyr", then went to lunch, then shot on the inside of a completely different train set out in the rail yard where I was LUCKY enough to get a great seat right inside just seats away from the two stars as they exchanged their lines in this pilot for a possible upcoming TV Series. That was when one of the Assistant Directors came along and switched me to a seat where I then had my back to the camera the rest of the day! But, made it aboard the train just the same and had a GREAT DAY of Chicago Film Production once again!

Watch for me in the ER scenes this Wednesday Night on Chicago Fire as an Orderly working with the 2 Paramedics on that show! And please note that there was also a 5.1 Richters earthquake this afternoon at Eureka! While there is not currently too much earthquake energy out there, one could always strike just the same! And here's wishing everybody a Happy Easter Sunday!!! Sincerely, EQ Guy/Moviestar

(I'm sure I've said it before, but this was what we were all doing in Chicago Film Production the day the Northridge Earthquake struck. . . and why it occurred to me I should begin looking into what causes earthquakes! Since film production was such a huge part of my life, I just thought I should do something to help them!)

No comments: