Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Awesome S.A.G. Meeting in Beautiful Downtown Chicago Tonight!!!!! Update In The Morning!

Yes, there are going to be earthquakes, but tonight was the annual SAG-AFTRA Meeting in Chicago!!! All started out of course with the usual Shishkabobs, fruits, and cookies with some beverage, Me = Coke! Next it was into the Theatre for an informative session with the special guests!!! Here is one of the Dudes on Internet Movie Database @ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0664727/ the other two were a newsman who had worked basically everywhere in the country, and a gal with a great voice who among other hits sung us a couple bars of a McDonalds Commercial! THEN, it was time to do some business! First the Presidents Report, then the Vice-President, then Committees, etc.! People I knew included one guy who was a Board Member back in the 1990's when I was on the "Nominating Committee" and Lady who lead the Rally at Wisconsin Capital. Not a bad evening of Screen Actors Guild talk and I actually learned A LOT!!! If there are three of you who can sign my petition to be on the ballot by Friday, then I will gladly run for National Board Delegate, too! Just let me know if you're signing!!! Vote For EQ Guy!!!

Don't forget there are still a number of earthquakes coming and I will have a full update in the morning!!! Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: