Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Now a 2.7 and 2.0 North of Hayward, California! Keep Watching California!!!

Because there continue to be these two major alerts for both the North and South of California, i double-checked all of the numbers in relation to each of these two alerts and here is what I came up with. While a 2.7 and 2.0 North of Hayward and several much closer ones may not look like much to a lot of people, when they strike in the midst of a major alert I am forced to use them to try and calculate what exactly might happen next in a method that I hope might become universal at some point in the future with the ultimate goal being to track a major earthquake right down to the epicenter a matter of minutes before the earthquake strikes such as was done in Haicheng, China back in 1975.

The alert for Los Angeles is based on the fact that I only most recently began to experiment with a possible correlation between the path on the ground of a Major Tornado and Major Earthquakes possibly following them. In this instance we are tracking potential earthquake energy from the tornado at Moore, Oklahoma of May 20, 2013 and if I employ my usual system that has worked for a lot of years with Major Hurricanes, then the final day of this alert should be early next week. This could mean something could still shake on Day 42 or like Sunday or Monday due to this being a correlation with Sandy/Offshore San Diego, and Bret/Hector Mines both of which struck on Day 42 after major windstorm. Therefore please continue watching that Los Angeles area through this weekend and up until July 3. In the meantime there WAS a 6.6 I think downgraded to a 6.4 at the Mid-Atlantic that I just located on my globe EXACTLY on the straight line out ahead of that Moore, OK Tornado in a manner identical to how the Antiqua Earthquake was situated out ahead of the El Reno Tornado so I want to say it is possible but not entirely likely the 6.4 Mid-Atlantic could have exhausted all of that earthquake energy. There is just that chance that it was enough earthquake energy to shake at the Mid-Atlantic as it passed through and that big of earthquake may still be heading for the South of L.A.

If you followed all of that then I can just add to continue watching Eureka, and San Francisco, California for the same reason without going through all the details of the line from El Reno. Remember that I am concentrating on California, but all of this could also effect the coast of Africa, Australia, Kiribati, and countries at the top of the Himilayan Arc and Japan. I have so many friends in California that follow my earthquake writing that I consider it very necessary for me to keep a watch on Southern and Northern California every minute that I have available until these alerts pass, and am sorry I'm not watching the other side of the Earth as closely. Thank-You for Reading!!! EQ Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope that your friends are prepared for such an earthquake, and I think that your blog helps make them be prepared!

I think a lot of people might be overlooking/underestimating the earthquake potential of the California coastline at this point!

California has yet to have a very major earthquake in many years! Maybe a 6 - 7 earthquake might trigger a bigger release of stored earthquake energy?! Which could cause long term stored energy to be released?

Consider the rarity of 8.0 quakes in California, in general. Compared to the rest of the world.

An earthquake could happen since there have been many quake watches at this date and no other major earthquake has happened anywhere on the Planet??

No doubt that California is now swarming with small quakes more than it has in many years and these swarms could just very well be the early stages of a large amount of plate slippage?

There is no way to measure the amount of stored energy at a certain fault zone area, but one can speculate according to the amount of 8.x earthquakes in the last 100 years across the world at major fault zones.

All over the world earthquake energy has been released over a long period, except at California! The pressure at this point could be so much that it even have the potential to severely distort the landscape, and create waves that travel possibly deep inland??

I don't wish to scare people but there is a big potential for a Megaquake, which I think a lot of people know will have since many years ago.. A lot of people are avoiding thinking of it happening much sooner than we think? Perhaps any time in the next 2 weeks??

Many people aren't ready for such a deadly disaster! If I lived in California I would want to move to the East by now thinking of the possibility of such a deadly earthquake!


Thank you so much for your EQ Alert blog! Stay safe!