Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Triple-Whammy San Francisco? Keep Watching New Madrid and Chicago!!! Continuation of Official Prediction

As I was writing up todays Continuation for that Official Prediction it occurred to me that there would now be a lot of Brand New Earthquake Energy from the tornado at El Reno, Oklahoma last Friday. As I casually just composed the paragraph in the Continuation it started to sink in that the El Reno Tornado itself may have been big enough to warrant its own Official Prediction of some sort. Just then San Francisco got hit by a 1.5 Richter Earthquake right in the middle of Downtown! So I checked the location and found it indicated the corner where Sundance Movie Theatre is located! Huge potential problem when such a downtown location as a movie theatre gets a direct hit, but worrysome when there is so much new potential earthquake energy traveling the San Andreas Fault. I looked tonight and see no more have struck that general area, although my phone did not chime all day with any earthquakes at all, either. This could mean there is a big one coming any second that's the part that is yet unknown.

NOW, we are looking at the possible THREE different sources of Major Earthquake energy and I just so happened across that very subject while proofreading one of my books today and came up with the 2004 Parkfield Earthquake having been preceded by THREE Major Hurricanes and believe it or not my manuscript had all the information I needed about how to figure out what would happen next! Hurricanes Ivan, Jeanne, and Frances all happened like in September of 2004 and after I sent out "EQ Alert: California" on a Sunday Night, Parkfield 2004 struck that Tuesday. The manuscript also mentioned that the Islamabad Earthquake was also preceded by not only Hurricane Katrina, but also Typhoon Longwang had made landfall along the Pacific Coast there somewhere also sending some additional earthquake energy up in that same direction. I am now wondering if we shouldn't start talking TRIPLE WHAMMY??? And until I get ahold of the path on the ground of that El Reno Tornado let us start including San Francisco into the list of places already watching for earthquakes. Possibly in the 7 to 7.9 Range.

Also keep watching New Madrid, Missouri, Tennessee, Illinois, and Chicago for that shaker as big as 5.9 that's getting closer and closer every day now! You can read the "Continuation of Official Prediction" @ http://earthquakealert2.blogspot.com/2013/06/continuation-of-official-prediction-for.html . . .
Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: