Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Full Moon Window Coming!!! Quake Chase 2014: Oakland-San Francisco!!!

Let's start out todays EQ Blog with a look at this weeks EQ V-Log!!! CLICK Arrow To Watch:


Next, I want to run the updated newest Earthquake Swarm happening up there in the Tri-State Region of Oregon, California, and Nevada. It goes by the name of Lakeview, Oregon although further east of there enough that I believe the epicenter of the swarm is situated in Nevada. You can check out that series of earthquakes updated @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/08/lakeview-oregonnorthwest-nevada-swarm.html

Finally, I managed to get all the things happening throughout the day on Tuesday in the hours after I produced that above magnificent vid. . . and am now planning on heading out to Oakland, California on Thursday of this week!!! Not exactly sure how much internet access I will have over the weekend, so I will try to check in here whenever I get a chance and probably being able to send Twitter Messages out more often!

Lots of earthquakes going on and a lot of earthquakes to come, with the August Full Moon Window running Saturday, Sunday, and through Monday next week! And your old friend The EQ Guy and part-time "Quake Chaser" will be situated right out there in the middle of all of it in the San Francisco Region all three of those days! Just noticed that when I changed the location of my room from 2011. . . that I may now be closer to sea level and might need to worry about that tsunami if it happens!!!

Be Watching For some Major Earthquakes and Be Prepared!!! Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy


Always working on my next E-Book "Earthquake Memoirs." My Current E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" can be viewed @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com

No comments: