Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Great Sumatra Earthquake Of 2004 Was Preceded By Similar Super Typhoon At Philippines!!!

Today I want to tell you about the landfall of Super Typhoon Nanmadol at Philippines in the year 2004. At the time the biggest and baddest Huge Windstorm of all time and I seem to recall it having done the most damage of any typhoon to strike the region ever. Having just gone back to read a little bit about it, I can also tell you it was also the only typhoon ever to turn north in December after hitting Philippines and then striking Tiawan, too. Here is the Wikipedia story about Typhoon Nanmadol 2004: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon_Nanmadol_%282004%29

How this story ends is when a whole lot of Major Earthquakes begin showing up at all the different places along the straight line path from the original landfall at Taiwan and eventually lead to me needing to write out and send my now famous "Big EQ Alert" which came to preceed the Great 2004 Sumatra Earthquake and Tsunami. The final earthquake in the sequence that led me to write Big EQ Alert was the 8.1 Richters Macquarie Island Earthquake that struck at the bottom of the Indio/Australian Tectonic Plate and I theorized it was a slip-fault and meant a Major Earthquake and Tsunami around the Java Ridge. I edited out the word tsunami from that writing due to space considerations, though.

Does not look like quite the same caliber of windstorm we are looking at today with Hagupit. Hagupit is no Super Typhoon Nanmadol and it was like 23 days after the landfall of Nanmadol on December 3, 2004 that the Sumatra Earthquake struck on December 26, 2004, so we could need to watch well into December for the Major Earthquake resultant that should follow this weekends landfall of Typhoon Hagupit.

So watch Sumatra, Peru, and possibly our West Coast and California for Major Earthquakes and I will have more exact information as this upcoming potential Major Earthquake approaches and I have more time to do research along these lines. There is also a great vid at my You Tube that you may go there and check out, but I will have a link to it later in the week, too!

Be Watching and Be Prepared!!! There could be another Sumatra 2004 Earthquake and Tsunami out there headed for somebody, somewhere!!! EQ Guy


SEE This Weeks EQ Video Log At YouTube@ http://youtu.be/QkJpxwZoUxQ

Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: