Friday, December 26, 2014

My "Big EQ Alert" Turned Out To Proceed Great Sumatra Earthquake Of 2004!!! 10 Years Ago Today!!!!! Keep Watching For Major Earthquakes, Too!!!

To add to the story I was writing about in yesterdays EQ Blog, I want to say more about that 8.1 Richters Earthquake at Macquarie Island that turned out to be a foreshock of the 2004 Sumatra Earthquake that struck exactly 10 Years Ago Today! At the time, I was only fairly certain it would be striking very soon, but not positive. That it was felt in New Zealand as you can read in the following article told me that it was very significant movement of the Indio/Australian Tectonic Plate and told me that day, December 24, 2004 that an even bigger one yet. . . would be occurring very soon! Here's a good article about that 8.1 Macquarie Island Earthquake days before Sumatra and felt in New Zealand: http://www.spacedaily.com/news/tectonics-04za.html

Now, for todays EQ Blog, this E-Mail can still be found in my "Saved" E-Mails and so only took me a moment to bring it up and then I went ahead and copied it and am posting it here!!! Written on December 24, 2004, it clearly warns of the Major Sumatra Earthquake that came two days later:

Friday December 24, 2004

To: All EQ Alert People
From: The EQ Alert Guy

Hello,
>>>>>Early today we were struck by what they are calling the largest Earthquake of the year which hit down by Macquarie Island, Tasmania (You'll remember the Alert was out for Santiago). So, now I must tell everybody that this 8.1 Richters Shaker COULD POSSIBLY have been a foreshock to what COULD be a big or even bigger one which will strike up in JAPAN OR ADJACENT AREAS OF CHINA in the next few days. I say big or even bigger because generally when resultants strike at the bottom of the ocean that usually isn't the end of it; they virtually always end somewhere on land and give somebody a good shaking.
>>>>>Unfortunately, we will now be expecting a BIG EARTHQUAKE in the range of 6.9 to 10.1 Richters Magnitude to strike Japan, China, Luzon, Indonesia, The Philippines and all the countries in that IMMEDIATE REGION. We should expect this MAJOR EARTHQUAKE to strike at any time now, and this EQ Alert will continue, basically until it shakes which will be the next couple days. Let's just hope it's not on the Large Side!!! I assumed that when the Seismic Energy struck the Indian/Australian Tectonic Plate from the Santiago Direction, that the direction of the Plate Movement would be up towards THAT REGION, and I did double-check with my globe and straight-line tool (that I wrote all about in my new book!!!) and the results of following the straight line are Japan/China. However, this IndoAustralian Plate doesn't always move in a straight line, so, I suppose there will be a smaller percent of a chance that this major shaker will strike up at the top of this Tectonic Plate which include iraq and afg. and even smaller chances in countries at the corners of this plate such as Greece, but ??? The real primary concern will be for Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul and Korea, Shanghai and Luzon and Taipai if Macquarie Island WAS a foreshock which ones like this USUALLY SEEM TO BE.
>>>>>Although, I did read on the USGS where this was a Strike-Slip Fault and that would indicate the direction the plate moved might have been WEST, and if you know this for a fact and have better information to say it moved WEST then please feel free to make your own forecast, because that would lessen the risk for those Japan Tectonic Plate Region Places and increase the risk for the Himalayas and Katmandu/Kashmir/Bangkok, etc.
>>>>>Thank-you for reading, everybody and I Wish you all VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Respectfully,
The EQ Alert Guy
************************

I notice at the top you can not see what the time was on the original letter, although it was probably there somewhere and I can get that, just thinking probably don't need it right this minute as I'm pretty much making my point without it. This E-Mail ended up preceding the Great Sumatra Earthquake by a day or two! The book that E-Mail refers to was my very first Earthquake Book completed in the year 2003 or about one-year before that E-Mail, and I immediately spent a great deal of time updating that book after the Sumatra Earthquake, too. One more chance to watch the vid all about that "Big EQ Alert" @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWBrJpye9MA

So, the actual alert for this now upcoming possible repeat of the 2004 Sumatra Earthquake will run at least through January 9, 2015 which will be Day 33, and the January Full Moon will be coming up on January 4, 2015 and also a Sunday Night that I might be doing that upcoming radio Show on Milwaukee Radio, too!!! Have to wait and see on the radio show. . . but it IS coming, and will probably be in January, too!!! Also remember we are watching around California and they seem to be getting some foreshocks, too, so be prepared!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: