Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Big 5.3 Richters Earthquake Strikes Big Pine, California!!! WATCH Calfornia For More Shaking!!! Should We Watch California For Volcano Eruptions, Too?

At the top of todays Earthquake News is the fact that I was on my way to work after just having recorded and submitted a brand new edition of "Earthquake Minute" that will come later, and all of the sudden my phone started to ring, and ring, and ring and hardly ever stopped!!! Well, it was about an hour before time to report to work as I was just pulling off the interstate, I thought I should immediately run into one of my local libraries to get the whole run down on what's going on in California!!! Found out that it wasn't where I was thinking or Big Oak. . . it was Big Pine much further north although Big Bear Lake got at least one big one earlier on Tuesday so I naturally thought Big Pine was one of the towns in that Big Bear Lake Region. While Big Pine is actually much further up near Lone Pine and Bishop actually right in between the two. So here now is the Felt Report from the Big 5.3 Richters Big Pine, California Earthquake @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2016/02/53-richters-big-pine-california.html Of course that was THEN, downgraded to a 4.8 as well as one of the aftershocks that was originally a 4.8 and was downgraded to a 4.3 and of course keeping my phone ringing still more with those updates.

Haven't posted on SoundCloud in quite some time, so here is a last minute version of "Earthquake Minute" that I submitted to my friends in California on Tuesday that could very well be playing out there right now! Here it is if you didn't hear it "On-The-Air" out there! CLICK Arrow:


I would actually have to check to see if we are still watching around Lima, Peru although from memory I seem to recall still awaiting something there. Checked and it will run completely out on February 29, 2016 so let's keep watching Lima, Peru and see if they still do not get a Big 7 Magnitude Earthquake there!!! For now check out the one they got on Monday just about 2 or 300 miles South of Lima:

5.4 - 99km W of Camana, Peru, February 16, 2016 at 4:46pm, Nearby Cities: 62 Miles West of Camana, Peru: 300 Miles South of Lima, Peru: 364 Miles West of La Paz, Bolivia.

Here's This Weeks Simi Valley "Earthquake Minute" if you haven't seen it, then CLICK Arrow:
WATCH Simi Valley "Earthquake Minute" at YouTube@ https://youtu.be/fsjdaOPyrcg Transcript is at: http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2016/02/earthquake-prediction-simi-valley.html

So, right now as I am writing Wednesdays EQ Blog, there are presently some Big California Swarms taking place at Mammoth Lakes, Big Bear Lake, and now at Big Pine, California, too!!! Also a reader has just commented that there is a connection with volcanoes at the Mammoth Lakes and Big Pine Swarm locations!!! Volcanoes are a real threat in California and could actually see a Major Eruption! Someday! But I do believe we are generally usually given at least SOME notice before a volcano such as the "Mammoth Lakes Volcano" would erupt. . . that is I think we would get some advance notice! Perhaps this here IS that advance notice? I'll look into it and let you know more in tomorrows EQ Blog!!! EQ Guy



There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

In the event you're reading this because you heard "Earthquake Minute" on one of the big Radio Networks somewhere, I have a page with all my "Bio Information" from my EQ Radio Show@ http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-eq-radio-show-monday-night-sept-30.html and it will have a lot of answers and some of my best stuff! Thank-You For Listening, Too!!! EQ Guy

No comments: