Friday, April 26, 2013

2 Big Shakers Struck On April Full Moon!!! Window Now Over! Anymore Earthquakes Coming???

Yes, don't forget about that big 6.2 Richters Earthquake that chimed my phone in the middle of the night last night at like 2am! Hard to ignore the Kermadec Island, New Zealand Earthquake that struck 600 Miles off the shore of Wellington, New Zealand and of course I just want to say again New Zealand folks do not yet routinely prepare on these dates of the full and new moons especially when there seems to be more potential energy. Again, it is my sole purpose here with my EQ Alert stuff to casually inform people of heightened times for possible earthquakes! So don't listen to all of those naysayers who are saying "Les said this" or "Les said that" because for the record I never actually said anything WOULD happen as this jackass is tweeting: https://twitter.com/QuackPredict/status/327868236374884352

By the way there was also another small series of 5 Richters Earthquakes at the Andreanof Islands, Alaska like I have also been writing about. Here is one of those: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb000gfyz.php Of course my regular followers already know the Aleutian Islands have not had earthquakes of this caliber in quite some time! That is up until you first read it here this week!!! So, as of this writing there is not too much more out there in the way of earthquakes. . . of course there COULD always be something shaking! In the meantime I fixed a power steering fluid leak, will be replacing my alternator, and front axle on my car and doing some wood carving now with the weather getting much nicer! Thank-You for Reading! EQ Guy

Downtown Los Angeles 3.2 Tonight!!! @ http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/ci15333497.php

No comments: