Thursday, April 25, 2013

Full Moon Overhead!!! Something Could Shake At Any Moment!!!

Hello, I'm still watching very closely for something major to shake TONIGHT!!! Just afraid mostly for all my California friends due to how close this potential earthquake energy is to shaking California! I have given some thought to the snow melting in Fargo and actually looked up todays high temperature in Denver, Colorado and it was something like 59 at the time, although I just checked this moment and it says 65 Degrees as of 9pm tonight, Thursday, 10pm Mountain Time! So, as the hours tick away and the Full Moon is now overhead and on it's last moments of increasing the chances for a Major Earthquake anytime soon, so is the snow melting and decreasing the chances of a major earthquake shaking any time soon! Just a matter of how fast that snow melts and runs off far downstream to ease the "Weight On The Tectonic Plate" therby reducing the effect of my "Weight on the Tectonic Plate Theory." Finally I had also heard there may have been some tornado damage down around Louisiana and I will have updates on that info.

Keep Watching for something to shake at any moment tonight through early tomorrow! It is my experience that there seems to be enough potential energy out there for something to shake yet, and it could be California! Or Alaska, Seattle, Oregon, Idaho, etc.! Let's Stay With 5.5 to 6.5 Richters, too! Thank-You Again for reading! EQ Guy

No comments: