Monday, April 22, 2013

Now a Series of Earthquakes at The Aleutian Islands!!! Add San Francisco to this EQ Alert!!!!!

Well, if nothing else shakes during the time it takes me to write this EQ Blog here today, then we'll be very lucky! My best readers already knew about the Aleutian Islands being about to shake, so it will come as no surprise that in addition to the big 5.7 Richters shaker that struck up there just hours after I posted, there have now been a major series of 4 and 5 Richters shakers at Rat Islands/Aleutian Islands that started at 11:36pm Sunday Night Central Time and ran through 1:21am Monday Morning my time, CDT. Now totaled 35.8 Richters! Pretty good guess if I say so myself! Considering those Islands of Alaska probably have had NO other earthquake energy in recent memory.

Brings me now to WHO will shake next? I have no doubt that those 35.8 Richters of earthquake energy are now heading as fast as I am writing, for North America and this time I did some checking before writing and found "Great Bear Lake" in Northern Canada, and "The Duke of York Archipelago" also up there in that Great White North Region. While either of those places that are very much in line for some major earthquake energy could well get hit with virtually no damage or injuries. . . Seattle is just 2000 miles off to the East SouthEast and it WILL be very much noticed, like wise if Mount St. Helens decides to erupt like today or tomorrow! Finally I notice the State of California is situated somewhat further south, but the name of the city San Francisco glares at me on that Google Earth map and so it might be time to say Frisco in this here EQ Blog!!! I'll stay with 5.5 to 7 Richters since this series has not gone too far over that and let us watch Seattle, Triple Plate Junction, Offshore Coos Bay and Eureka, Frisco and California with the effect of this months full moon beginning at any moment! Be Prepared!!! Sincerely, The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: