Friday, November 15, 2013

3 California "Quarry Blasts"? 2 Small Shakers Strike Downtown San Fernando!! Double-Whammy Coming? At 7.6 to 9.1 Richters?

There were a whole gigantic list of earthquakes that happened today that sort of look like something might be going on. . . or perhaps about to happen, as I should like to say! Topping my list of the most curious is the instance of 3 small shakers in California listed as "Quarry Blasts" which I'm thinking might be otherwise routine things happening in those regions: El Cajon, Tehachapi, and Corona. . . except that in and of itself a quarry blast listing is sort of unusual, and so THREE all listed at once on the same day might be considered VERY unusual. Therefore it got me thinking if there isn't an unusual amount of pressure on the tectonic plate boundary out along that region so that an otherwise simple "Quarry Blast" might trigger the release of enough earthquake energy to show up on the seismographs in that region?

4.6 Richters struck 71 miles WSW of Banda Aceh, Indonesia and I am very, very sorry to now say I do not even know what to say about this possible very bad situation!!! All my regular readers and good friends will surely understand it when I send out a big Thank-You!!! To all the wonderful folks that live right IN the Banda Aceh Region who are all reading this EQ Blog right this moment!!! Thank-You Banda Aceh for following me on my EQ Twitter and taking the time to read my EQ Blogs! AND don't forget there is ALWAYS a chance of a Major Earthquake in such a shaky region as Sumatra! AND right this moment we are basically watching pretty much ALL the shaky places for something major to shake so be watching and be prepared!

TWO rather small ones shook the folks in beautiful downtown San Fernando today, too! a 1.9 at Tecate and a 3.1 at Mignanego, Italy making me wonder if Italy might be a part of this huge potential cataclysm of the earth that could be about to happen!? Italy could also still become a part of that other alert that has not exactly shown up. . . or run its course, either, so Italy like several other places could be looking at the famous "Double Whammy"!!!

Noticed my new book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" is getting a lot of views and so thought for folks wondering who might not have had the chance, here is the link to my newest book: http://eqalert2.blogspot.com/2013/08/bringing-earthquakes-to-life_15.html WHERE you can either scroll all through it, or I made the Table of Contents "Clickable" so you can simply click any paragraph, too!

JUST IN as I was about to write my phone rang with a 5.5 at Argentina and I checked to find out it looks like it was one up in the mountains and so hopefully not as serious. TOMORROW We will start watching for the November FULL MOON to become a part of all this, too!!! Thank-You Again for Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: