Thursday, November 28, 2013

EQ Radio Show NOW On SoundCloud!!!!! Also Fairly HIGH Technorati Rating!!! AND Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!!!

Took me a while searching that Technorati site to find out how high my ratings were, but eventually I located one of my ratings and currently my best in the category Science! EQ Guy is rated around 1500 but their rating process was changed around 2009 so that currently any time the EQ Blog has a comparatively good day it will go up immediately in the Technorati ratings! Naturally that will eventually happen, too, although it will of course be when we have an earthquake. There were also different ratings for several different categories including technology, and entertainment. Do not think I will be getting too high of a rating in the category of Entertainment mostly due to not being able to write about the movies I have been working on. Just not something the big movie companies have ever been comfortable with and as a result I personally have cut way back on that although at one time I had been known to write quite a lot more but that was before it started to be mentioned more not to. So for now I will have to just be happy with my rather high 1500 rating in the science category and know I am only so entertaining, I guess. That rating will eventually go through the roof. . . but it is hard to tell when that will be and it will probably go right back down, too.

As of Friday you will no longer be able to go to the archives at WORT-FM.org to hear my 2013 EQ Radio Show and so I drove up there to the station today and got clearance to post the show on SOUND CLOUD! I have now uploaded the 2013 "EQ Radio Show" To Sound Cloud and you can please Check it OUT!!! @ https://soundcloud.com/the-eq-alert-guy As of this writing it has only been posted on there for just over an hour or so and I have not had a chance myself to go all through the scenes and make sure they are all good quality transcriptions, so please feel free to try one or all of the different scenes out! For the most part it is all the original show with the exception that I changed the first song with a version from rehearsal and the first half of "Save Me San Francisco" has been swapped with the rehearsal version because I talked a lot more clearly and didn't mess up there, but you'll never be able to tell the difference. Also if anybody needs permission to play the 2013 EQ Radio Show on the air at a radio station alls you need to do now is fill out the same form I filled out to post it and you will be ready to go! Molly seemed to indicate they don't charge. Norm said a copy of that form is available on their website, too.

For tonight let me just say there are plenty of Major Earthquakes around the world and here's hoping none will interfere with everybody having a Great Thanksgiving Day!!!!! I found a 7.33 pound turkey at my local Zinkies and brought it home for me and mom to have tomorrow while watching the Macys Parade and did I hear Packers Game? So Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day, Everybody!!!!! Sincerely, EQ Guy

No comments: