Tuesday, November 5, 2013

3.2 Richters Strikes Near Chicago, Illinois!!! WHO Will Be Shaking NEXT??? Chicago? Montana? California???

Closed a bank early, ceiling tiles fell in a hot dog stand, vase shattered, drawers opened, glass shattered, damage to hardwood floors, items fell off walls and racks and at least one pipe burst and water came shooting out like a fountain!!! THAT is today's "Major" Earthquake that struck McCook, Illinois just a few miles west of beautiful downtown Chicago and very near Downtown LaGrange! Of course so near me I want to file my own personal "Felt Report" on this one but unfortunately did not write down the time it struck while I was making my cup-a-soup and a cement mixer just so happened to also be driving past. However I did definitely know the ground shaking violently was NOT due to the cement mixer out front. . . instead I just watched the USGS for something to show up until it came time for me to drive down there to my bank at which time nobody mentioned it there. I also notice the town where I got gas on my way home tonight had at least one felt report from Lake In The Hills!!!

Here is the sum total of all Felt Reports from that big 3.2 Near LaGrange, Illinois today: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2013/11/32-near-chicago-with-about-75.html Loves Park, Illinois and Kenosha, Wisconsin. . . both very near my location are noticably on that list, but as I said, I would have to have written down the exact time and I suppose at the time it struck I only made a "Mental Note" of it which in this case will not be "Sufficent Evidence" for a report:)

If one of the comments in one of the stories is true (You'll have to do a search under Chicago Earthquake to get the story) then this could be the New Madrid Fault coming to life, although a succeeding comment seems to disagree with that statement, do note that I did extend the alert for New Madrid Here: http://earthquakealert2.blogspot.com/2013/09/official-prediction-for-major.html NOW through November due to the landfall of Typhoon Wipha following basically the same track as whatever one was until Oct. 22. Could easily be a piece of that earthquake energy passing through Illinois in which case we should continue to watch MORE because I suppose Chicago could be about due or overdue for a big 6 or 7 Richters Major Earthquake!!!

Also be watching around the Pacific Tectonic Plate for more signs that the 7.6 to 8.3 is still out there and these two events we are watching are not connected. And they are debating if todays Chicago earthquake is or was connected to a quarry explosion that apparently happened just a second or two before the earthquake. Also the name of the movie theater and Wal-Mart right there is also "The Quarry" if that matters to anybody. Thank-You for Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: