Saturday, November 23, 2013

5.5 West of Banda Aceh, 2.3 at Mount Hood!!! Also 2 up in China, KEEP Watching For Big Earthquake!!! Up to 9.1 Richters!!!

There was also a 3.0 at Grand Canyon Village, Arizona but the magnitude has been changing on the front page of the National Earthquake Information Center so it is subject to change as I am writing this. Many, many earthquake things going on here and just a lot of earthquakes Friday in general. I am constantly checking my phone because it keeps ringing and ringing mostly because I have it set to RING when a text message comes in rather than the usual setting I normally used or a chime.

Probably the biggest of them all on Friday was the series of 5 Magnitude Earthquakes that struck up in China where I might have automatically assumed that it might be a bigger concern. Luckily it looks like only a few felt reports and have not heard if the damage was too bad if there was any. Could have missed populated areas rather easily up in that region but on the other hand a 5.5 can do a lot of damage, too!

So that was basically how my day went! And I continue to watch ever so closely and will continue to keep on watching through this weekend knowing California could very easily get that 6.1 to 7.3 Richters at any moment, or worse. . . some or all of the 9 Richters that is also out there unaccounted for and waiting to happen! Please check out earlier EQ Blogs such as Fridays for all the details at: http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2013/11/45-richters-strikes-258-miles-wsw-of.html YOU can also stop by anytime at my regular EQ Blog address and scroll all through where you will find everything at: http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/

I am preparing for several days of work in the far South of Chicago, Indiana Region on a Major Movie Project with a few of my great friends from Hollywood, actually the one dude is an old buddy of mine from my living in Laguna Beach Days!!! I will certainly be on edge there working with all of the wonderful folks who are working in Indiana that came from L.A. and waiting. . . for my phone to ring to tell me there was just a Major Earthquake out there, and HOW BIG!!!!! Be Watching and Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy

No comments: