Saturday, November 16, 2013

5.5 at Yotsukaido, Japan!!! Felt in Tokyo!!! WATCH For More Nov. 2013 Full Moon SHAKERS!!!!!

Phone was ringing, and ringing the whole night with earthquakes, earthquakes, earthquakes including a 5.4 at Sumatra, Indonesia reported 370 miles WSW of Banda Aceh who had also appeared in like yesterdays EQ Blog for another one, a huge series of aftershocks of last nights Scotia Sea Shaker in the 5 Richters range, and the 5.5 striking 29 miles east of Tokyo with now 17 felt reports from Tokyo although that number seems to be going UP every time I click to refresh it!

The November 2013 Full Moon Window actually started a couple hours ago and will now run all the way through Monday, but I notice that, like I usually like to say, we should not wait for the exact moment of the Full Moon Window to begin rather start watching in the moments and hours PRIOR to the start which last night proved correct!!! There were so many last night and early this morning already that I was awakened and checked my phone many, many times. . . and of course it was in the hours BEFORE the window started, too!

So Keep Watching! And if anybody is reading and did not know about the Official Prediction filed this week for California here it is one more time!!! @ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2013/11/official-prediction-for-major.html AND there is also the one Big EQ Alert also written this week concerning all the other places that might be affected by this possible upcoming Double-Whammy and I can see Bangkok and Indonesia in the headline there, too: @ http://earthquakealert2.blogspot.com/2013/11/big-eq-alert-bangkok-bangladesh-china.html

Just thought this up yesteday. . . I have been putting some thought into a WEEKLY EQ Blog post to appear somewhere, probably on this or that EQ Blog page and add to it NEW Once a week! But it has also now occurred to me that I'd always thought about a V-log, or EQ V-Log and I might do that on a weekly basis. (V-Log is an On-Camera "Production" talking like into the camera in Video Format and posting to You Tube) Now, I might do the V-Log with the basic script from the weekly EQ Blog and then post the full written version as the Weekly EQ Blog or something like that. That might be coming soon for folks who wouldn't mind seeing me on a V-Log!!!? Thank-You Again for Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: