Sunday, November 24, 2013

5.3 And 5.4 Strikes 90 Miles From Baghdad!!! And 2 Others! Also My Damage Report From Kokomo!!!

There might be earthquakes in the Baghdad Region on a regular basis, but I was just real surprised when I saw them late on Sunday Night and can't say the last time there had been any! On top of that we are of course watching for something HUGE to strike and so I want to say with all of that there might be a chance that region could get more. Probably means that major earthquake energy is passing through that region and might be some more of those Portugal, France, Azores, Euro/Asian Earthquakes in the coming hours and days. Sorry I'm working on the road tonight and do not have my notes and so I will not have those timelines for you right this moment.

As we continue to watch California and wait, wait, wait to see what will happen there, I will be working Monday and Tuesday with a lot of those very Los Angeles Film Production folks here in the far South Suburbs of Chicago more over towards Indiana but probably shouldn't say exactly where right now. Needless to say it could be a little awkward waiting for notice to come across in whatever form as they do these days with 500 people there, you know, notice of a Major Earthquake striking California or Los Angeles!!! Reminiscent of working in all that film production and the Northridge Earthquake striking! For that matter let us hope nothing DOES happen with all my L.A. Film Production folks being in town over there on this great project!

Now a few pics from Kokomo, Indiana:
AND Then there was a house that was blown into the middle of the street that suddenly appeared in front of me!
I was SHOCKED at all the severe damage I saw in that little town just North of Indianapolis and West of Fort Wayne all places where I have many, many good friends and have had a lot of good times over the years including a lot of camping, racing, outdoor drive-in movies, and just passing through on my way to other places! Don't forget one of my all time favs, the "Hoosier Hot-Shots"!!! And Jim Nabors singing "How I Long For My Indiana HOME"!!!!! Thank-You for whatever you all can do to help the Great People of Kokomo! All of Indiana and Illinois, too! Sincerely, EQ Guy

No comments: