Saturday, December 14, 2013

4.1 Richters Strikes Up Along San Andreas Fault There!!!!! And It Keeps A Movin'!!!!!

Clearly recall having written practically a whole EQ Blog yesterday about how those last Medium sized earthquakes were striking back and forth along the San Andreas Fault line across the Pearblossom Highway up around Palmdale and then back down directly through beautiful downtown Wrightwood to the Highland and Greater San Bernardino County Region and then back again. Now they have managed to top it off with yesterdays 4.1 Richters Earthquake given the name Lost Hills, California and for the time that it shook about all's I need to tell you is that my phone rang loud and clear with this one about a minute after I laid down to go to sleep around midnight my time.

I was thinking about posting the USGS Link to it when I checked it out just prior to posting this entry into my EQ Blog and noticed the felt reports were not there anymore for whatever reason. Occasionally they will disappear and then reappear later, but for now they were not there and so I decided there was not much sense in then posting the link to it with no "Response" List such as the ones I routinely copy and paste here. About all I can tell you from memory of having read all through the entire list early Friday Morning is that the felt reports came from all up and down the San Joaquin Valley about all the way to Bakersfield east, and North to Modesto and South all the way to Rancho Cucamonga and possibly to much of San Bernardino County except that I do not recall all the town names from that region and the felt report has disappeared.

In the mean time I thought some of you may instead like to see my most recent Official Prediction for Malibu, Northridge, and Paso Robles at 5.9 Richters that might be RINGING TRUE at any moment with the full moon coming on Wednesday. Here is that Official Prediction: http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2013/12/official-prediction-for-earthquake-to.html

Thank-You for Reading and I will conclude todays EQ Blog by replaying that great scene from my EQ Radio Show with all the details from some of my great past alerts and Official Predictions surrounding lots of severe winter conditions of which we are looking at another foot of snow on Saturday!!!!! Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy

Click Arrow and Listen!!!

Thank-You For Listening!!! EQ Guy

No comments: