Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 2013 New Moon Continues!!! 4 Shakers Strike Santa Clara County!!! Watch Frisco!!!? 6.1 to 7.3?

Day started off with those 4 shakers all striking the small town of Gilroy, California and one even rang my phone very early like 3am my time! It was much farther into the day before I thought to check, hey where exactly IS this Gilroy town and actually only just this moment as I began writing this EQ Blog that it occurred to me to check and see where Gilroy is. Found out it is in Beautiful Santa Clara County, California at the South of the very beautiful San Francisco Bay!!! Now the list I have right here as I write include that 3.7, but says there was a 2.5 even before that and all followed by at least one 1.4, but I seem to recall more than one of those tiny aftershocks. For what it's worth I like to occasionally take those smallish shakers and simply ADD THEM UP. Now mind you this is a rather unscientific method that on the surface may not very obviously prove anything at all. . . . . but in this case they add up to 7.6 Richters, just sayin'

I suppose some day I might come up with something more poinient to discuss about that new "Add-Em-Up Theory" of mine, but until then it just looks a lot like the total came to 7.6 Richters and there is starting to be a lot of them that come up with those interesting little numbers there like that one that on the surface apparently has no meaning at all whatsoever if you know what I mean! Give me some more time to work on such things and I will be sure to let you know here in my EQ Blog what my latest thoughts on the subject are. Could mean there is still a lot of Major Earthquake energy out there roaming the State of California, and it could mean they actually GOT that much only it came in the form of several shakers, not exactly sure what to make of those right this moment. Does seem like they are traveling together and that the Gilroy shakers might have been connected to the 5.5 Offshore Eureka yesterday, and the previous swarms at Truckee (Which totaled 6.3 by the way) and Salton Sea Swarm from days earlier.

Remember we are in the middle of the December 2013 New Moon Window and it will run all the way through Tuesday! There is plenty more Major Earthquake Energy out there so continue to watch, and keep watching Calfornia, Oregon, Washington, and Alaska because somebody could still get a Major New Moon Shaker, yet!!! EQ Guy

2 comments:

Katt1 said...

Hi. I actually live on the other side of Gilroymountain range,inWatsonville right on the pacific ocean. We felt the earthquake around 2amand pacific time and was a nice shaker. Just thought I'd share:) made me get my eq kit out and recheck it.

The EQ Alert Guy said...

Katt1,
Thank-You for sharing all the info with myself and my readers! Some of them might also like to know what all is IN your "EQ Kit"? I also want to pass along what an Earthquake Preparation friend from Sevastapol told me and that is to have EQ Kit somewhere close to where you will be able to access it in a real emergency. I always like to add 1.Crowbar, 2.Hammer, and 3.Screwdriver(s) to list, as well.
Thank-You Again for writing me!

Sincerely,
The EQ Guy