Sunday, December 8, 2013

Updated List of Oklahoma Shakers!!! Now 4 Medium Sized Earthquakes There! MORE Coming!!!?

I noticed the last one that had struck Oklahoma was already the top one on the previous list that I had published here earlier in the week, although I didn't check to see what all I wrote that day, I do know that the very next earthquake when it finally did happen was the now famous SnowQuake that struck on Saturday just after noon Central Time since I think we are both in the same time zone.

Here is that entire list from this week with the three latest added: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2013/12/updated-oklahoma-region-shakers-for.html

Now for the Earthquake Preparation details. . . we like to say bottled water since you never know the exact moment when a Major Earthquake might strike Oklahoma, and there are some ready made EQ Kits that may contain some food stuffs, but I like to add a loaf of bread for times like these when we are mostly watching the coming hours and next day or two for a big one just a few extra groceries like an extra bologna package that you can then use up throughout the remainder of the week after this inital alert passes.

There might be more Major Earthquake Energy for my friends in Oklahoma so now would be a great time to talk about how to be prepared for a great disaster to strike Oklahoma City. Thank-You for Reading and God Bless!!! EQ Guy

Please check my EQ Blog from late last night for more earthquake info@ http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2013/12/45-richters-strikes-oklahoma-city-with.html

No comments: