Friday, December 27, 2013

Might Consider "L.A. Talk Radio" Offer!!! Unless Westwood One Calls First!!!

Not much seems to be shaking as I begin on my Friday December 27, 2013 EQ Blog! So great time to say I am now thinking about accepting the job offer out at "L.A. Talk Radio"!!! Possibly re-locating back out there where I already did a long stretch including work for Central Casting and with the Los Angeles Millwrights local, too! Sounds like I would need to line up all of my own sponsors and in order to satisfy myself. . . that would mean having sufficient sponsors to support this brand new Grand Idea!!! So if Baja Fresh is reading, please feel free to make me an offer of substantial sponsorship beyond free tacos! It'll take about a hundred a month or so to get me back into that Hollywood Apartment where I had the view of the Hollywood Sign, you know! I would probably do it, though, at least until my EQ Radio Show gets picked up by Westwood One and then Sirus/XM. . . or can a guy go directly to Sirus/XM without hitting Westwood One along the way? I know there are a few others in that market there and please feel free to contact me with any offers from any of them since I'll talk to anybody at this point! Thank-You!!!

New Moon Window will begin on Monday Night due to the exact moment being a complex logarithm that begins with the fact that it strikes at 5:14am Central, 3:15am Pacific on the morning of January 1, 2014. Therefore the window starts at 3am Pacific on December 31 or you could say we have to start watching the eve of December 30 since that wee hour of 3:15am Pacific is actually just the late hours of the day before which will be Monday, December 30, 2013 and there is a lot to be watching for that night if nothing has shook by then!

Especially we should continue to watch for that "Malibu Earthquake" discussed in the most recent Official Prediction here: http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2013/12/official-prediction-for-earthquake-to.html I notice that O.P. will actually be running through January 17, so it might be especially a problem with the New Moon. There is definately an ongoing problem with California getting a lot of earthquakes so continue to watch until then and especially during the upcoming New Moon Window on the final days and hours of the month/year!!!

Finally one of the biggest alerts that is now looking more and more like it expired upon the striking of that 7.8 Mid-Atlantic Earthquake, the resultant from the landfall of Super Typhoon Haiyan will be officially running it's course on December 29, 2013 and it will almost be safe to wave good-bye to all of that! However I did say "Almost"! Yes, it will be Day 52, but for one thing December 29 IS NOT here quite yet! For another there has historically been just ONE that went on beyond that many days although I do not recall what one therefore we will be able to just forget about that one and get on with our lives after Sunday passes! Of course first Sunday has to pass! So be watching for more of that 7.6 to 9.1 Richters that hopefully all shook out in the Mid-Atlantic! And also watch California for some of that alert that still runs through January 17, 2014 and coincidentally the 20th Anniversary of Northridge!!! EQ Guy

No comments: