Monday, December 9, 2013

Several Wyoming Earthquakes and More Oklahoma/Texas Shakers, too! Probably LOTS More Coming!!! Very Busy With Movie Biz!!!!!

The phone rang again last night with many earthquakes striking all around the world above 5 Richters, the amount that is listed on whatever service I'm currently using on Twitter that lists all the latest earthquakes, in this case the ones above a 5. Then you simply click on a link to have the posts of certain Twitter folks sent directly to your phone and in this case I sometimes follow Twitter/earthquakes, but today methinks I'm following and recommend: https://twitter.com/earthquakebot BUT there are many, many others you can also follow with various other parameters that you may adjust your own personal choices with such as I also follow and have sent to my phone one with only California Earthquakes above like 3.5 Richters which hasn't called me in a day or two now.

Noticed yesterday there was a series of earthquakes that struck Wyoming just to the south of Yellowstone but as far as I can see today there have not been any additional ones besides the 3.8, 4.2, and 3.2 that all struck within about a one hour period.

Two to report from that very shaky, shaky Midwest region which now that I think about it is probably not the Midwest Oklahoma and Texas where they had a 3.7 at Mineral Wells, TX and another around 3 at Stillwater, Oklahoma. Maybe when I included New Madrid, Missouri, Tennessee and Southern Illinois it became a Mid-West thing, not sure. If that area is not considered Mid-West then what do we call it? It's not exactly the Southwest, either, is it?

Finally, I will be in and out of the house this week and next due to having a huge Chicago Film Production schedule that I am currently facing starting today when we have one big scene shooting tomorrow and two more before this week is finished and I have already booked for at least one for next week already although there are many more shooting, it's mostly just that I have to wait until they ask for a character I want to play, and the dates have to allign in such a way that I can apply for them. Such as I should only apply for ONE that is shooting on any given day, example last week there were many shooting on Tuesday and Wednesday and a person can only logically apply for one. This due to the odds of more than one of those jobs booking you! This is getting ever closer to the point in my life when I am seriously considering getting one of those "Smart Phones" so I can theoretically keep up with my E-Mail while I am driving around in downtown Chicago! Right now I am still employing the old flip phone and need to wait till I either get to my motel in Chicago, or home to check my E-Mail. . . am I too far behind technologically speaking when nearly everybody else in the holding/waiting area on movie jobs is now fiddling with the screen on their wireless device?

So keep watching because there are lots of earthquakes coming!!! Watch California, New Madrid, Oklahoma, Illinois, and Alaska especially! I will run all through those individual updates as time allows it this week, but will be very busy with my work in the movie biz, too! Thank-You for Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: