Monday, December 2, 2013

New Moon Window Has Started!!! Should We Expect Major Earthquakes? Also Peoria, Illinois Tornado!!!

The New Moon Window started on Sunday Night at 4:22pm Pacific or 6:22pm Central and with all that was going on in the hours before that window started I might have expected something major to already shake, but in the meantime I want to report that my brand new "Technorati Rating" immediately went UP-1 probably as a result of that 5.5 Richters that struck Offshore Eureka, California almost exactly as I had stated in that recent Official Prediction for California that you can still check out here: http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2013/11/official-prediction-california-and-west.html

It also meant a huge day for my EQ Blog with almost a hundred people checking it out! Now a hundred is by no means the most I've ever had nor will it be the most I will ever have, but anytime I click on and notice a hundred is a good day for me and Thank-You All for reading because it is what keeps me writing!!!!!

So, the New Moon Window will be running through Monday and into Tuesday and there is so much earthquake stuff out there that I want to mostly watch California and our West Coast even though we know there could still be that huge 8 or 9 striking France or Azores in the coming hours. . . let us worry ourselves about that 6 or 7 that could strike Frisco!!!!!

Finally made it to Peoria today and observed a large amount of damage from that huge windstorm that raked the area back on November 15, 2013. Found a clock that read like 10 minutes after 11 someone had placed on the curb for pick-up, but was not sure if 11am had any significance so that pic will not appear.

Here are the pictures from todays trip to East Peoria, Illinois:
I found a long path of homes that had been destroyed by high winds with many more damaged homes along either side of the path:
Virtually half of this city has sustained some level of damage primarily along a line of one single huge tornado touching down there:
Many, many more homes sustained some damage like this one here at the Sunnyvale Estates. God Bless Them All.

Looks like the line of potential earthquake energy from this landfall or path on the ground if you will, runs due Northeast and crosses almost directly over the top of New Zealand to the south, but Spain and Lisbon, Portugal to the northeast heading into Libya and Egypt and not knowing if I will be repeating that finding, I should add that this earthquake resultant is expected to be in the range of 6.1 to 7.3 Richters. I notice it also crosses part of Southern Mexico and might cross directly over Mexico City. . . I know we will sure find out soon enough with that New Moon exact moment on Monday Evening!!! Thank-You Again for Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: