Friday, February 7, 2014

Mammoth Lakes Swarm Continues!!! WHERE Will It Move To? Geysers? Eureka? WHERE???

There have been about 10 more earthquakes since I updated the list of all the earthquakes that have now shook Mammoth Lakes and you can check it out by clicking or "Right-Clicking" HERE: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/02/mammoth-lakes-swarm-of-february-2014.html

The biggest news of recent hours was right as I was about to go out the door today and my phone rang with a 4.1 Richters Earthquake near Paso Robles or exactly where we are watching for this resultant from all of those severe winter conditions and exactly the cause of the last big Paso Robles Earthquake that struck there in December of 2003. Likewise the epicenter of this one was listed as San Simeon. . . but the actual name of the 2003 Paso Robles Earthquake just so happens to officially BE the San Simeon Earthquake! You can check out the felt report that has had one or two added to it since I published it at Earthquake Central on Thursday: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/02/felt-report-from-41-at-san-simeon-near.html

As I wrote in the headline this swarm that started in January at Virginia City, Nevada and you might remember I said would probably migrate to Mammoth Lakes, is now very likely to migrate again to somewhere. My best guess is that the Mammoth Lakes swarm will end in the comming hours and all this will migrate to either The Geysers or Eureka, BUT there are other places all this earthquake energy could migrate to. Looking at all of what is going on and it occurred to me that the one swarm actually started in Southern California and went north to Mammoth Lakes while this one started east of Mammoth Lakes and went WEST? So will that now mean the BIG ONE will strike like over around Santa Barbara and Lompoc? Los Angeles? Monterrey? These are all things we should be watching for in the coming hours, now!

Finally the exact moment of this correlation will be on Friday, February 7, 2014 at 2:06pm this afternoon. This could shake any time before that or anytime after that so be ready for some shaking, California. There is also an additional correlation that I just came up with moments ago that I will need a half-day to complete, that is the fact that one other swarm correlation traveled from the Salton Sea Region UP TO Mammoth Lakes and THEN struck up around Eureka. . . but just occurred to me so I will have to look it up and find out how many days between the Mammoth Lakes shakers and the final big one at Eureka! And I better hurry with that one because it's due to strike very soon! Thank-You for Reading!!! God Bless all my Friends in California!!! EQ Guy

No comments: