Monday, February 10, 2014

Swarm MOVING To Goldfield, Nevada!!!!!? Already Total of 10.5 Richters There!!!!!

I was adding up the sum total of all the earthquakes at the Mammoth Lakes Swarm so far and had just came to a total of 324 Richters, when all of the sudden it now appears right at that instant the swarm might now be migrating again and this time to Goldfield, Nevada!!! Already with their own sum total of 10.5 Richters as of the moments I am composing this EQ Blog Entry! If the worst was to happen here at this little out of the way spot in the road along Highway 95 just north of Beatty, Nevada it could become the epicenter of all this that is going on and possibly be in the 7.6 to 9 Richters range in just the coming moments even before I have time to update!

The sum total of the Mammoth Lakes Swarm and a link to that now complete list was SUPPOSED to appear here, but in place of that let me say it is HIGHLY LIKELY that the shaking at Mammoth Lakes will completely STOP if and when this enormous swarm migrates to a new location and here and now it appears that new location will be Goldfield, Nevada!!!

Instead I think I will post the brand new Swarm that just only started as The Beatles signed off tonight Central Time:
1.1 38km SSE of Goldfield, Nevada 2014-02-09 22:54:06
1.2 38km SSE of Goldfield, Nevada 2014-02-09 22:52:13
1.3 40km SSE of Goldfield, Nevada 2014-02-09 22:49:27
1.4 41km SSE of Goldfield, Nevada 2014-02-09 22:47:22
1.0 38km SSE of Goldfield, Nevada 2014-02-09 22:41:15
1.0 38km SSE of Goldfield, Nevada 2014-02-09 22:41:15
1.3 35km SW of Goldfield, Nevada 2014-02-09 22:32:32
1.2 41km SSE of Goldfield, Nevada 2014-02-09 22:29:49

And while I have a few minutes waiting to see where the next small shakers are going to be at, why don't I tell you what I thought about The Beatles tonight!!!!! Just so happened to miss a f3w keys and accidentally typed: #*@%*$#@!!!. . . and then it occurred to me that isn't too bad of a description of the show tonight!!! I can try to help you out if you haven't figured out how I felt about waiting for 50 years to see that show by putting that in quotation marks, so try this here "#@*&%$" AND you can quote me!!! Don't get me wrong there were some highlights such as the immortal Joe Walsh playing guitar and Danny Harrison on stage playing guitar as well, and thought highly of Yoko's dancing, too! I will never know why they cut Paul's microphone during the best part and we seem to have totally missed his vocals in "Little Help From My Friends" and pretty much impossible to give us back those moments we waited half-a-century to hear only having to imagine what it might have been like to hear Paul and Ringo reproducing their duet in that song from the grand old days!!!

As of this writing I have found one other small shaker in the Nevada Region not on the above list due to being further south and listed under Pahrump, Nevada. I will update this entry if something major shakes but until then we are watching for something huge to shake in that very region so be watching and be prepared!

There was one Nevada Earthquake of something like a 5.7 that struck in the middle of the Landers Earthquakes so I suppose you could say it is possible all this will interact with California and Los Angeles for anyone with interests in and around L.A.!!! Also if you draw a straight line from Mammoth Lakes through Goldfield it comes out just north of Las Vegas!!! Thank-You for Reading!!! Stand-By For Updates!!! EQ Guy

No comments: